• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Buying golden watering cans (x3) for TBT!

jim

jim, james, jimmothy...
Bells
Yellow Candy
Vesta
Tasty Cake
Feedback
100% (30) +
hey there everyone! i'm looking for three golden watering cans. i restarted my town and don't plan on getting perfect town status so yeah.

i'm willing to buy them from different sellers but one at a time is fine too. please name a fair price in TBT!

EDIT: all done buying! thanks again to my sellers.

Last edited:
I have 2 for 1 TBT each :) I have lots of tool sets so I don't need nothing really

I can get you those as I have the perfect town and have an open slot for creating an account, and just ask Isabelle for it :)

Edit: Someone is already selling you 2 so I'll get you the last one :)

Last edited:
thanks you two! i'll add you right now and send the TBT. i'll be opening my gates so you can come drop them off after i send payment.

gates are open so come on by whenever you have the time!

okay my other character is bothering me, I think I already had a golden watering can on it and gave it to someone else, I'll just give you mine to make this quick as I can always get a new one

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm coming rn :)

sorry for all that trouble. thanks for the quick easy trades everyone! ^^

Back