• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Why hasn't Isabelle given me the golden watering can yet?

honey_maple

Bells
My town has been perfect long enough for jacob's ladders to start appearing near the cliffs (15 days), and I'm trying to figure out why Isabelle hasn't given me the gold watering can. Has anyone else ever encountered this? I mean, I am a time traveler, but I'm not sure why that'd affect anything, since I only go forwards one day at a time. That, and I'm always checking my town is still perfect ever since I achieved perfect status.

My town has been perfect long enough for jacob's ladders to start appearing near the cliffs (15 days)
iirc, Jacob's Ladders can start appearing as soon as your town is perfect- you don't have to wait 15 days for them to appear
That, and I'm always checking my town is still perfect ever since I achieved perfect status.
I think maybe your mixing up the Jacob's Ladder and 15 days thing? Apparently you're supposed to talk to Isabelle for 15 consecutive days after achieving "perfect" status. It's been so long since I did all this though so I could be totally mixing things up. It sounds like you've been doing everything correctly- maybe you should let your town drop in rating, then bring it back to 5 and start the 15 consecutive days of talking to Isabelle over to see if that works.

iirc, Jacob's Ladders can start appearing as soon as your town is perfect- you don't have to wait 15 days for them to appear

I think maybe your mixing up the Jacob's Ladder and 15 days thing? Apparently you're supposed to talk to Isabelle for 15 consecutive days after achieving "perfect" status. It's been so long since I did all this though so I could be totally mixing things up. It sounds like you've been doing everything correctly- maybe you should let your town drop in rating, then bring it back to 5 and start the 15 consecutive days of talking to Isabelle over to see if that works.
You dont have to check in with her! I remember when I got the perfect town and I never checked in with her but then after like 15 days I asked her and she gave it to me! I think your right about Jacobs Ladders though because if I am remembering correctly, you can get those the firstish day your town is perfect.

Back