Glitched Game -invisible villager house

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww D:

I hope sometime your town fixes itself soon ;'(

i also hope nintendo can do something about it >:3

Ugh if any villagers move out it will be a disaster. seeing as no one can move in. I would be ultimately sad.

The game currently considers the invisible house as a spot for a future resident to move in, so I can't build anything there. I cannot place tiles/flowers on it or stand on it, it is just as the house is there just with no house image. like, the 'hitbox' is there.

But you can have someone unpacking their house and a plot at the same time, so if your game thinks that wolfgang is invisibly unpacking/some non-existant middle stage, then you should be able to get a new plot once someone moves out. Though by the sounds of it the game regards it as a plot in all respects. (so what happens if you stand where the door should be and press A? ~ can you walk onto the little 'doormat area' indent or read the invisible Nook homes sign?)

But you can have someone unpacking their house and a plot at the same time, so if your game thinks that wolfgang is invisibly unpacking/some non-existant middle stage, then you should be able to get a new plot once someone moves out. Though by the sounds of it the game regards it as a plot in all respects. (so what happens if you stand where the door should be and press A? ~ can you walk onto the little 'doormat area' indent or read the invisible Nook homes sign?)
You know I will try that right now! You never know, it may work! It may trigger him to move in/out, although I doubt it, it is something to try! Thanks :)

If you stand where the door/sign is, nothing happens when you press a.

You know I will try that right now! You never know, it may work! It may trigger him to move in/out, although I doubt it, it is something to try! Thanks :)

If you stand where the door/sign is, nothing happens when you press a.

Eep, don't let a dreamie go in case there is no replacing them though. o: Was just an idea. Though hopefully the game thinks you're ignoring Wolfgang and kicks him out.

Odd, but I guess it figures. I was hoping you just hadn't tried and it'd let you walk in from the bottom or magically open a door into his house.

Last edited:
Moving a new character in didn't trigger anything. Sadness!

I don't think it will ever change, the game doesn't consider his house 'built' right now.

I don't think it will ever change, the game doesn't consider his house 'built' right now.

Was this a new human or a villager?
I don't know, there must be some thing you can do, (The shrunk funk shuffle in front of it at 5:59am on the date that it glitched? IDK :p)

I am only so full of suggestions because I had Charlise crush my blue roses as a streetpass villager about a month a go and managed to prevent her moving in after tantrumously trying everything for over an hour. Though I was at an advantage there by not finding her plot as my mayor, but I did have to TT backwards and invite a villager in to override her ~ and now I live in fear that she's queued to move in so I won't let anyone move in without inviting them.

This is a weird glitch, probably the first ever in existence.. or reported. From reading the pages, I don't see any definite solutions. One may is to continue the game and hope that one day Isabelle says ! Wolfgang is moving, say your goodbyes or something. The only solution to this that will definitely work is restarting the game, but I can see you don't want to do that.

dont try to fix it omg
make a creepy pasta out of that crap

it would be fun making up a story to it
your town could be famous

crashing peoples' games jesus christ its perfect

Last edited:
dont try to fix it omg

that would be amusing. they actually go to his/her town and click the list... bam! a crash :p

really sorry to hear about the issue though :(

dont try to fix it omg

Lol. Your town could get famous from this. I also had a glitch in my game but it wasn't that severe. My animals lines were switched. The snooty villagers were talking like an uchi.. and vise versa. It's fixed now :'3

I would visit your dream, but I'm too afraid. I don't want to take any chances :c It really sucks though. I hope Nintendo fixes this glitch. It would be cool if this prevents villagers from moving out.

I HAVE AN IDEA! Find someone with wolfgang about to move.... and go get him to move to your place... maybe it'll trigger his house to appear. Like the original move invite triggered it, then the camp invite nulled it. Maybe you just need another trigger for wolfgang.

Note: you'll probably have to get a villager to move out some how.... if you cant get them to trigger for a 'moving out' thing then you'll probably have to resort to a lot of time travelling to make your villagers feel neglected and pack up =|

Last edited:
Or maybe you'll get two wolfgang plots. Interesting concept. What if you changed the date to like 100 years in the future? Might be worth a chance.

Last edited:
dont try to fix it omg

I could totally make this into a creepy pasta town, and if I get a second game I would highly consider it. Would just have to come up with an epic story, involving a map and maybe a grave you can't walk on. So many options!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I HAVE AN IDEA! Find someone with wolfgang about to move.... and go get him to move to your place... maybe it'll trigger his house to appear. Like the original move invite triggered it, then the camp invite nulled it. Maybe you just need another trigger for wolfgang.

Note: you'll probably have to get a villager to move out some how.... if you cant get them to trigger for a 'moving out' thing then you'll probably have to resort to a lot of time travelling to make your villagers feel neglected and pack up =|

You know, I may have to try this! The only bad part is, if it doesn't work the Wolfgang would head to void. It may be the only option left to get this fixed!

Out of curiousity, do you still have the letter from Cousteau saying he couldn't move in? Just curious what it said and stuff @-@

But yeah, really awkward glitch. Though, if you only liked 9 villagers, I guess it could be helpful to keep your town as is.

Out of curiousity, do you still have the letter from Cousteau saying he couldn't move in? Just curious what it said and stuff @-@

But yeah, really awkward glitch. Though, if you only liked 9 villagers, I guess it could be helpful to keep your town as is.
I don't have it anymore, but it say something along the lines of "I need to work out more in my town, sorry I can't move in!"

He is a jock and all, so he had a rather jock response.

I don't have it anymore, but it say something along the lines of "I need to work out more in my town, sorry I can't move in!"

He is a jock and all, so he had a rather jock response.

Oooo, I see. Really interesting--probably happens if you get a 10th villager before they move in too. You should've saved it! :p

Edit: I'd also recommend contacting Nintendo @-@

Last edited:

If she got Cousteau to say the moving in stuff from the campsite, then another Wolfgang should be able to say that too, without having to move anyone out.

If she got Cousteau to say the moving in stuff from the campsite, then another Wolfgang should be able to say that too, without having to move anyone out.
Oh yes, I only have 8 villagers, 9 if you include 'ghost' Wolfgang. I think Wolfgang should say he will move in, but I have a bad feeling he will just send another letter saying he won't move in. I might go to the villager trade center and see if anyone wants to donate a Wolfgang. I have nothing to really offer in return though :(

I also e-mailed Nintendo support. Anyone else have ideas on how to contact them? I sent it last night and have no response, but I figure it would take them many days to get to me.

I'd dream of a town with a Wolfgang in. Sounds stupid, but if a villager lives in your town they'll recognise you in a dream.

I'd dream of a town with a Wolfgang in. Sounds stupid, but if a villager lives in your town they'll recognise you in a dream.
Interesting idea! However, this probably only works after the player has introduced himself to the villager (in his town)...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back