• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Glad to be here! :)

Diancie

Bells
Arcade Tokens
Hello, I found this site while browsing about ACNL and it looks awesome! I've already looked through the topics and everyone seems so nice here. I'm glad to have found this site and am now glad to be a part of it. I love playing on the 3DS and it's great that I can talk to lots of others who love it too!

Hope to see you around. Can't wait to start posting more. :D

-Diancie

Hello, I found this site while browsing about ACNL and it looks awesome! I've already looked through the topics and everyone seems so nice here. I'm glad to have found this site and am now glad to be a part of it. I love playing on the 3DS and it's great that I can talk to lots of others who love it too!

-Diancie

Welcome to the forum. Great community over here. :)

-Diancie

Hey there! Welcome! :)

Hi, Diancie! I'm looking forwarding to posting and getting to know everyone also. Looks like a great Community!

Back