• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Hey!

RosyLilacCat

I’m tired.
Bells
Island
Coral Bay
Blue Crescent Moon
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Shooting Star Plush
Space Whale Plush
Space Whale Plush
International Space Cetacean Star Fragment
Galaxolotl Star Fragment
Hello! I'm new here. I've done a bit of forum posting on a writing site, but that was a while ago, and I recently got back into New Horizons and New Leaf, so I wanted to find a place to share! I'm glad I found this place, everyone seems really friendly. Anyway, that's me! 🥰🥰

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. There is an upcoming forum event, Camp Bell Tree, if that’s your thing. It’s a great way to make new friends and familiarize yourself with the site. I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hi there, and welcome to the forums. There is an upcoming forum event, Camp Bell Tree, if that’s your thing. It’s a great way to make new friends and familiarize yourself with the site. I hope you enjoy your time here.
That sounds great! How do I sign up?

That sounds great! How do I sign up?
You’ll see an announcement when sign ups begin. They should open soon since it’s less than a month away. We don’t know much about it yet, but it’ll be fun!

hi, welcome to the forums! i hope you enjoy it here 💕

do you have any favourite villagers? : )

Thanks! My favorite villager is Rosie, the cat. She was one of my original villagers in New Leaf all the way back in 2016, and she’s still there. I haven’t been able to get her on New Horizons though yet. I also really like Melba, the koala. She was one of my villagers on my first island of New Horizons.

Welcome to the forums! ✨

Rosie is such a cutie! Do you have a favourite out of New Leaf and New Horizons? I haven't played NL unfortunately! 😊

I love New Leaf for the nostalgia, but New Horizons is more enjoyable to me lol. What other games have you played?
My first "real" AC game was New Horizons, and before that I had only played Pocket Camp (but loved it so much). 😭 I can't believe I've missed out on so much!

I would love to try New Leaf one day! People have such positive things to say about it.

My first "real" AC game was New Horizons, and before that I had only played Pocket Camp (but loved it so much). 😭 I can't believe I've missed out on so much!

I would love to try New Leaf one day! People have such positive things to say about it.
I loved pocket camp! I definitely came to it later, (I think 2021?) but it was so fun! I had to delete it, though, since it was taking up so much space on my phone.

Hey there, welcome to the forums! I haven't played New Leaf or New Horizons for a while, but I always loved returning to New Leaf too! I hope you enjoy it here!

Hi! Hope you have fun here. Do you have Happy Home Paradise, by any chance?

Hello RosieLilacCat, welcome to the forums! :) I hope you'll enjoy your time here!
Do you play New Horizons often? If so, what is your favorite activity in-game?

Back