Glad to be hear!

ryansspace

Bells
Hey guys! I am Ryan and I have recently been enjoying City Folk and New Leaf a lot and I'm glad I came across this site!

Feel free to add me on Wii, 3Ds, or Switch :)

I am also elated that I am gifted with the ability to detect vibrations with my ears and interpret them in my brain as sounds.
All jokes aside welcome to the site! I joined very recently as well :>
nice to meet you!

Welcome to the forums Ryan! 🎉 I haven't played City Folk or New Leaf unfortunately! How long have you been playing AC? Do you have a favourite game out of the AC games you've played? 😊

Welcome to the forums Ryan! 🎉 I haven't played City Folk or New Leaf unfortunately! How long have you been playing AC? Do you have a favourite game out of the AC games you've played? 😊
Thank you! I have only been playing since New Horizons was released, however it is far from my favorite now! (I'm sure now it's "finished" it's much better but that should've all been base game IMO).

New Leaf is certainly my favorite for now has it really was what New Horizons should've been day one and I love everything about it TBH.
Post automatically merged:

hi ryan, welcome to the forums! i hope you have fun here 💙 there’s a
celebrating diversity arts & crafts contest going on until the 17th if art‘s something you’re interested in!

do you have any favourite villagers? 💙
Thank you!

Absolutely Gruncho!

Back