GIVEAWAY of Fantasy Life items! Or let's battle some boss?

Ok! :) Except... what's a flask? I don't know because my game is in spanish. Also, I am avalaible at this moment, do you want to get them now?

The tools used in Alchemy, they're called Flasks in the US version and they say Matraz in your list, and yes I'd like to pick them up, also could I get the saw, pickaxe, and Rune Armor as well?

The tools used in Alchemy, they're called Flasks in the US version and they say Matraz in your list, and yes I'd like to pick them up, also could I get the saw, pickaxe, and Rune Armor as well?

Sure! Give me a moment to add you and get the items ready. You will have to look in the chest a few times, since the limit is 8 each time. You can come as soon you notice my world open :D

Sure! Give me a moment to add you and get the items ready. You will have to look in the chest a few times, since the limit is 8 each time. You can come as soon you notice my world open :D

Alright, let me know when so I can head over!

Ready now! If I put by mistake something you don't want, simply leave it there.

Hello! :) If you can't see well the picture, is because you didn't enlarge it, surely. On the right of the page, there is a "download" button. It will open the file in its real, huge size, perfectly visible.
And I'd like to say you are welcome to ask for anything, but... thing is your nick rings a bell to me :eek: Didn't we try to trade in the past while playing Animal Crossing, and for some strange reason it was impossible? I may be wrong, though, with the thousands people in this site. Sorry if it's the case! We can try anyway since this is another game :)

Ah, there we go. Yes I remember that we couldn't seem to connect, but perhaps that was just in AC? (I sure hope so at least ^^; ) All we can do is try I suppose. :D

Here's what I'm hoping for. Not sure what most of these are called in English so I'll just list most of them as the name from your game. :)

sombras outfit
senor del mar armor & cape
arcoiris hood & tunic
freyja armor
runica longsword
aciaga wand
cana marina
demonic dagger
divine dagger
laura's dagger
egida shield
rainbow lamp
valor orb
money orb

i may or may not know a little spanish yaaay
That's everything, let me know if you still have them available! :blush:

Last edited:
Ah, there we go. Yes I remember that we couldn't seem to connect, but perhaps that was just in AC? (I sure hope so at least ^^; ) All we can do is try I suppose. :D

Here's what I'm hoping for. Not sure what most of these are called in English so I'll just list most of them as the name from your game. :)

sombras outfit
senor del mar armor & cape
arcoiris hood & tunic
freyja armor
runica longsword
aciaga wand
cana marina
demonic dagger
divine dagger
laura's dagger
egida shield
rainbow lamp
valor orb
money orb

i may or may not know a little spanish yaaay
That's everything, let me know if you still have them available! :blush:

The shadow outfit and two staves are reserved, but everything is avalaible :) I am free now, want to try it?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also I dunno if its alright still, but can I get the shields and longswords as well?

Don't worry, I already told you everything is to go! :) You can ask for anything you want, unless it's already reserved.

Then can I get the regular sized swords, and the two shields, the magic wands, the bows, and the orbs please?

Last edited:
Then can I get the regular sized swords, and the two shields, the magic wands, the bows, and the orbs please?

Hey sorry, I didn't notice before this message of yours asking for the bows! :eek: Yes, you can take them too, also the orbs (though now I don't have that many left, but I don't need them anyway).

Last edited:
Back