• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GIVEAWAY of Fantasy Life items! Or let's battle some boss?

I would love the demonic dagger (daga demoniaca) and the rainbow lamp (lampara de nubes) !!
Unfortunately, I don't have any of the things you're looking for :/ (I'm not very far in the game yet lol)

Of course you can have it, but I'm not sure if you already can get them. Somebody knows, please? I mean, since I have the DLC, does MarcoBodt also need to have it active? Since you are not far in the game, maybe it won't allow us to conect.

- - - Post Merge - - -

i've got those 3 items youre lookin for if you want?

That would be nice! :D

Of course you can have it, but I'm not sure if you already can get them. Somebody knows, please? I mean, since I have the DLC, does MarcoBodt also need to have it active? Since you are not far in the game, maybe it won't allow us to conect.

I think Marco should have the DLC too. I tried playing with my friends with no DLC and it didn't work, mainly because the version is updated once you have the DLC.

I want to look up at your item offers but I can't seem to zoom it eventho I open it from my pc lol :p Anyway thanks for doing this, what a nice thing to do! :)

I think Marco should have the DLC too. I tried playing with my friends with no DLC and it didn't work, mainly because the version is updated once you have the DLC.

I want to look up at your item offers but I can't seem to zoom it eventho I open it from my pc lol :p Anyway thanks for doing this, what a nice thing to do! :)

Yes, but even if you have the DLC, I don't know if being at a point where it isn't "showing" has no problem. Like the things you get with it. For example, you haven't reached Protobosque (in spanich, the forest village) then you have no need to active the house yet, you understand? Or haven't finished the main storyline, neither reaching level 50, etc. I guess we'll have to try :)

You can zoom it, of that I'm sure, but since the file is big maybe that zoom isn't enough for you to see clearly. Look at right, there you have a button saying "download", if you click it another window will open with the file in huge real size.

i think i saw in a let's play once that multiplayer with dlc worked even if youre not both lvl 50 or completed main story.. he was lvl 12 or so i think (but dunno if the other was lvl50 yet)
anyway yeah i guess just try ^^

Last edited:
i think i saw in a let's play once that multiplayer with dlc worked even if youre not both lvl 50 or completed main story.. he was lvl 12 or so i think (but dunno if the other was lvl50 yet)
anyway yeah i guess just try ^^

Thank you for the info! :) Then we'll try as soon as I get another answer from Marco.

Oh you're right I forgot to download it. well, let's take a look.

PS: I'll tell you if I'm interested in something :D thanks again

Woops I forgot to check this, lol : P

I don't have the DLC yet, but I'm planning on buying it! So we can either wait to see if it works then, or try it beforehand, I don't care. . 3.

Oh you're right I forgot to download it. well, let's take a look.

PS: I'll tell you if I'm interested in something :D thanks again

There's no need to thanks, I don't have any use for all this stuff :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Woops I forgot to check this, lol : P

I don't have the DLC yet, but I'm planning on buying it! So we can either wait to see if it works then, or try it beforehand, I don't care. . 3.

Whatever works better with you! :)

Oh id like the valkyrie set but i dont need the helm :blush:

Hey man! You still playing?

Me a girl :D But yes, I'm still playing. Got into Sims2 again for a couple of weeks, now playing Ocarina of Time 3D, but I remember very well where I left in FantasyLife since I tend to play in circles.
Why? Did you want anything perhaps? :)

Back