GIVEAWAY of Fantasy Life items! Or let's battle some boss?

HEY PEOPLE! :)

I updated with more items, some of them are very rare, so please take a look again!

Hmm i haven't played Fantasy Life for a while. I mean i completed the main story but i know there's still lots to do and stuff to get. Must dig it out sometime and have a play.

Hello, guys!!! I just got my fantasy life copy and I would love to be able to play with people x) my FC is 4270-4405-2934 and I will gladly take the stuff you don't need XD cheers :)

Hmm i haven't played Fantasy Life for a while. I mean i completed the main story but i know there's still lots to do and stuff to get. Must dig it out sometime and have a play.

Ok, then tell me if you do and want anything from this give-out! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hello, guys!!! I just got my fantasy life copy and I would love to be able to play with people x) my FC is 4270-4405-2934 and I will gladly take the stuff you don't need XD cheers :)

If you just started, then I suggest you to try more links too, like these:
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?188436-Fantasy-Life-General-Thread
http://www.belltreeforums.com/showthread.php?239573-Fantasy-Life-Items-Exchange-Thread
But you are welcome to take everything you want/need. And of course, have fun!

I can't see the pictures well... Do you have protection stone+ Spell stone+ and any crystal scales?

I can't see the pictures well... Do you have protection stone+ Spell stone+ and any crystal scales?

Why everyone has this problem? :eek: Is it that difficult to just look at the right side and click on the "download" button? The image will show up in another window and the size is huge enough to be perfectly visible and readable :)

Why everyone has this problem? :eek: Is it that difficult to just look at the right side and click on the "download" button? The image will show up in another window and the size is huge enough to be perfectly visible and readable :)

Well,for me the moble version is not easy to use :) clicking the download button opens a new window but gives a very small picture and when zoomed in is not at a high enough quality to tell,what is what, not everyone had access to a computer at any moment :)

Well,for me the moble version is not easy to use :) clicking the download button opens a new window but gives a very small picture and when zoomed in is not at a high enough quality to tell,what is what, not everyone had access to a computer at any moment :)

Ops... sorry, my bad :p I tend to forget people also use phones to navigate, since I do not. ha ha!
But you mean you don't have any computer avalaible, or only at this moment? Because there is no rush, I've got this thread going on for several months, and don't intend to close it any soon. Also there aren't many people answering either way, so don't worry if you have to wait a few days. What I offer will most likely still be there.

I don't have access to a computer and most likely will never get on one

Uff... then this would be difficult. There are dozens of things in the picture, way too many to list them here. Besides the names are in spanish because that's the language in which I play the game, and don't know the english names of eveything :eek:

Hm that does sound like,a problem, do you have the dragon king set? (it's from the Castelle godess statue)

Hm that does sound like,a problem, do you have the dragon king set? (it's from the Castelle godess statue)

I don't think so... From the statues I have the carrot costume, Pino's robe, his sister full outfit, Elisa's talisman, Cloe and Cleo necklaces, pirate cap and suit, bandit suit, plushie's bag, Celestia's tiara-thing, housekeeper (I don't know her english name) cap and boots, and Divinus' full outfit. Also a cannon (furniture) and some special saddles.
Look at how many items I've just told, and this is not even a 1/5 of the total! :D

Back