• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GIVEAWAY of Fantasy Life items! Or let's battle some boss?

How have you been bumping for the past two years? Your stuff should have been long gone by now.
Im not here for the giveaway, but I looked through your posts and jesus. Still bumping this entire time?
Thats some dedication right there.

It's because I love this game dearly, so I come back to play it again from time to time :) However I'm thinking to close it already... As you have said, it's been very long and almost nobody asked for anything. It's a pity but I don't have any use for all this since I already filled up most of the recipes.

All items are avalaible, if they are in the picture :)

And I'm free to play any day after school (16.00h UTC+1).

OPENING THIS THREAD AGAIN!
Let me know if anyone still plays this and is interested in anything :)

I still play Fantasy Life off and on. I recently decided to finally take on the trials and was able to complete the first one. That was about 3 months ago and I haven't been on yet since then, so I haven't had a chance to attempt the other ones. I can't remember my exact level yet, but I think it's somewhere in the 120s. Unfortunately I don't have my 3DS with me to check and I'm too lazy to go find it right now.

I still play Fantasy Life off and on. I recently decided to finally take on the trials and was able to complete the first one. That was about 3 months ago and I haven't been on yet since then, so I haven't had a chance to attempt the other ones. I can't remember my exact level yet, but I think it's somewhere in the 120s. Unfortunately I don't have my 3DS with me to check and I'm too lazy to go find it right now.

Alright, just let me know if you ever want to have a go at it again and need anything! :giggle:

Can do! My main profile is level 124, with almost 225 hours on it, and Creator in each life. I actually have a sizeable stockpile of superior spraylixers thanks to someone years ago I kept randomly streetpassing whose gift was 99 of them each time. They helped quite a bit on my first trial, but I felt like I relied on them way too heavily during that run.

In coming back to the game though, I decided to try out a new profile. I had forgotten just how quickly run energy drains at level 1, it's like I hold B for half a second and my energy is gone!

Back