• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GIVEAWAY of Fantasy Life items! Or let's battle some boss?

I just started playing again and I'm currently leveling a Paladin (granted only level 9 atm) but do you have any paladinish type armor/weapons? I'm having trouble translating the Spanish to English. ^^l;

Yes, I have some good armor (but you need to be at least level 40 to wear it). If you look at the pictures, you don't have to translate anything, just look at the jobs symbols. If they are illuminated, you can use it while in that job; if they aren't, then you can't. As simple as that :)

I managed to get my own Celestial Leaf, could I get some tools and swords? And maybe some of those items in the Other section?

Last edited:
I was actually wondering, since people aren't exactly asking for stuff, if I could grab most if not all of the weapons and life tools, and a few armor sets?

I wouldn't really mind. I only have two staves and the shadow garbs reserved, so except those, you actually can take everything else if you want. After all, at the point I am, I can easily get more just walking around (figure of speech). In fact, I did stop playing because it was a burden carrying all that stuff around without use! :)

Hey, I'm interested! Just recently picked up the game (again) and could use some cool stuff. :)

I can't really make out the items from the pictures though, do you have like a list or something of the items?

I wouldn't really mind. I only have two staves and the shadow garbs reserved, so except those, you actually can take everything else if you want. After all, at the point I am, I can easily get more just walking around (figure of speech). In fact, I did stop playing because it was a burden carrying all that stuff around without use! :)

Then could I take them all? I could use this gear to help find some Lifeforce Clusters and Crystal Scales for you in return, if you'd like

Hey, I'm interested! Just recently picked up the game (again) and could use some cool stuff. :)

I can't really make out the items from the pictures though, do you have like a list or something of the items?

Hello! :) If you can't see well the picture, is because you didn't enlarge it, surely. On the right of the page, there is a "download" button. It will open the file in its real, huge size, perfectly visible.
And I'd like to say you are welcome to ask for anything, but... thing is your nick rings a bell to me :eek: Didn't we try to trade in the past while playing Animal Crossing, and for some strange reason it was impossible? I may be wrong, though, with the thousands people in this site. Sorry if it's the case! We can try anyway since this is another game :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Then could I take them all? I could use this gear to help find some Lifeforce Clusters and Crystal Scales for you in return, if you'd like

Yes, I'm fine with it. I am waiting for another person to ask me for something too, but likely you'll be able to take most of the stuff :)

Back