• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway Giveaway is over! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I want to get rid of a bunch of collectibles I'll never use. Just tell me what you'd like, and it's yours. You can have them for free, though if you felt like sending a few TBT my way for them, I wouldn't say no. ^o^;>

Here's what I have:

Tasty Cake 4/5/22
Red Holiday Candle 12/21/22
Silent Night Bauble 12/23/22
Gingerbread Man 12/24/22
Gastly Egg 10/31/22
Hot Cocoa 12/12/22
Toy Duck Plush 12/18/22
Red Holiday Candle 12/18/22
Silent Night Bauble 12/19/22
Gingerbread man 12/21/22
Matryoshka doll 12/21/22
Hot Cocoa 12/24/22

Last edited:
Are we allowed more than one collectible? If so, may I please get one hot cocoa and toy duck plush? 🥺

@FaeLeaf A couple of them have some green parts.

401.jpg
540.jpg

Still selling the collectibles that aren't crossed out yet in the first post for literally any price (even zero!). :)

Changing my angle, everything here is free, but if you want to give me a few TBT for them, I'd gratefully accept. ^o^;>
But they're definitely free to anyone who wants them.

Hi again, if no one wants to take them, could I maybe get the red holiday candle, silent night bauble and gingerbread man from you? I kinda missed last year’s Christmas event. 😅

If not, totally understand. 😊

Hi,

Could I please get the:
Red Holiday Candle
Silent Night Bauble

if you're willing?

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back