• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway Giveaway is over! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiwikenobi

GONE FROM TBT
Bells
Feedback
100% (1794) +
I want to get rid of a bunch of collectibles I'll never use. Just tell me what you'd like, and it's yours. You can have them for free, though if you felt like sending a few TBT my way for them, I wouldn't say no. ^o^;>

Here's what I have:

Tasty Cake 4/5/22
Red Holiday Candle 12/21/22
Silent Night Bauble 12/23/22
Gingerbread Man 12/24/22
Gastly Egg 10/31/22
Hot Cocoa 12/12/22
Toy Duck Plush 12/18/22
Red Holiday Candle 12/18/22
Silent Night Bauble 12/19/22
Gingerbread man 12/21/22
Matryoshka doll 12/21/22
Hot Cocoa 12/24/22

Last edited:
Are we allowed more than one collectible? If so, may I please get one hot cocoa and toy duck plush? 🥺

@FaeLeaf A couple of them have some green parts.

401.jpg
540.jpg

Still selling the collectibles that aren't crossed out yet in the first post for literally any price (even zero!). :)

Changing my angle, everything here is free, but if you want to give me a few TBT for them, I'd gratefully accept. ^o^;>
But they're definitely free to anyone who wants them.

Hi again, if no one wants to take them, could I maybe get the red holiday candle, silent night bauble and gingerbread man from you? I kinda missed last year’s Christmas event. 😅

If not, totally understand. 😊

Hi,

Could I please get the:
Red Holiday Candle
Silent Night Bauble

if you're willing?

Thanks so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back