• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Giveaway GIVEAWAY [DOTTY MOVED IN]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a little note I am going to go to bed and I have school tommorow and I'll be very busy tommorow :) so I might not able to get flurry :)

Just a little note I am going to go to bed and I have school tommorow and I'll be very busy tommorow :) so I might not able to get flurry :)

that ok, i think tomorrow i am resetting my town, so i can only really do this tonight and thats it :)

Ohhh hes a wolf!
OH WAIT A MINUTE
i think hes popular
....oh darn ;; i hope this doesnt become another jullian/battle situation

Oh gosh, Wolfgang! ;u;

Question, do we /need/ to have dreamie proof for these villagers? o: I love all the wolves (mainly Chief, Kyle, Wolfgang, and Fang), but don't have him in my signature!

This question is for when he pings, of course. cx

Oh gosh, Wolfgang! ;u;

Question, do we /need/ to have dreamie proof for these villagers? o: I love all the wolves (mainly Chief, Kyle, Wolfgang, and Fang), but don't have him in my signature!

This question is for when he pings, of course. cx
hmmm, well i suppose i would love dreamy proof. because i wouldnt like to give a villager and people just use them to sell for money ;_; or trade them, but for something hard. like if i give wolfgang to someone, and then next week they make a thread 'TRADING WOLFGANG FOR DIANA'.
Not to be rude, but....no. if you maybe want to trade for an even trade, like, idk, skye or something, then ok, because its possible. but i wouldnt want a popular villager to be held almost for a ransom, or taken out of greed ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

EEP IM NOT SAYING YOUD DO THIS
just this is my worry ;;

hmmm, well i suppose i would love dreamy proof. because i wouldnt like to give a villager and people just use them to sell for money ;_; or trade them, but for something hard. like if i give wolfgang to someone, and then next week they make a thread 'TRADING WOLFGANG FOR DIANA'.
Not to be rude, but....no. if you maybe want to trade for an even trade, like, idk, skye or something, then ok, because its possible. but i wouldnt want a popular villager to be held almost for a ransom, or taken out of greed ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

EEP IM NOT SAYING YOUD DO THIS
just this is my worry ;;

Aaah, I understand. ;u; I'd have him in my signature along with Chief and Fang, but I didn't want it to look crowded! cx
I'll just have to sit and watch who gets him then, hehe ;u;

hey look drake is in your town
when drake is in boxes
drake: hold on we're going home

nO OMG
i'll take Shep, he's a dreamie of mine too ;O;
OMG
xD
REALLY QAQ? omg im sorry i didnt know. i didnt like him when i saw him so i thought i would remove him ><!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, if i go to sleep, i might continue this tomorrow while im in school. because i feel bad to reset when i have peopels dreamies in my town. so i might, for like 2 hours, just let people come grab people ;; <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back