• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Giveaway GIVEAWAY [DOTTY MOVED IN]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mimi14

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
OK SO I HAVE GOTTEN MY DREAMY, while i check to make sure he gets into my town, i just realized soething horrible happened.
ANOTHER villager of mine lost their correct catchphrase ;_____________;
i know people said to swim out into the sea to get them to ping, so i want to try that. so perhaps if someone sees that i have someone pinged in boxes to move, and wants them, they could offer a swimsuit? I Just want one please ;; <3

otherwise on we go!
These are the villagers!
Becky
drake
punchy ** dreamy proof plz
flurry ** dreamy proof plz
pecan * id like dreamy proof? ;;
TAMMI THE CREEPIEST MONKEY EVER MOVED IN

Wolfgang
also, this is NOT first come first serve. this is 'who has them as a dreamy' as well as 'who has been nice in threads'. If i saw you bid, then pm to win the auction, or say rude comments, or guilt, sorry i cant give to you ;;

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH RIGHT! No reserves please ;; i can try to hold the villager for 10 minutes if someone says they want them, but if i see your offline, eek, i just cant wait for hours ;;

Last edited:
mott is a HUGE dreamie of mine and i'd love if i could take him when he pings!

ugne- ok! I will keep an eye out for you then

and thank you for the reminder little miss! Once someone gets in boxes, i can start cycling properly again. right now its a bit messed up ;;

Erm... Just letting you know, they're always going to be changing their catchphrases. You seem to be really upset whenever they do, but it's a natural part of the game. They ask to change it with you, but they'll often pick one up from others. So this isn't a one-time thing, this will constantly happen. Just letting you know.

Erm... Just letting you know, they're always going to be changing their catchphrases. You seem to be really upset whenever they do, but it's a natural part of the game. They ask to change it with you, but they'll often pick one up from others. So this isn't a one-time thing, this will constantly happen. Just letting you know.

oh no i know, they sing and then merge them. but its so strange for me, and id rather try to keep it original if i can. ^^ thats why i want the wet suit <3

oh no i know, they sing and then merge them. but its so strange for me, and id rather try to keep it original if i can. ^^ thats why i want the wet suit <3

Oh, you don't actually need a wetsuit. All you have to do is stand around on the beach for about 5 minutes, and as long as you're out of everyone's sight, they'll ping you :) Make sure you don't have any money and your inventory is full of flowers or unassessed fossils.

Also, I believe you can go report the villager about language or something to Isabelle and then it'll go back to their original one.
This happened to me when Hazel moved into my old town. She got Deirdre saying "uni-wow" and it really made me angry so I just went and reported Deirdre to Isabelle and it was changed back to her original the next day. c:

Also, I believe you can go report the villager about language or something to Isabelle and then it'll go back to their original one.
This happened to me when Hazel moved into my old town. She got Deirdre saying "uni-wow" and it really made me angry so I just went and reported Deirdre to Isabelle and it was changed back to her original the next day. c:

i tried that but now tia and chrissy both say 'uh-huh' ;__________________;

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, you don't actually need a wetsuit. All you have to do is stand around on the beach for about 5 minutes, and as long as you're out of everyone's sight, they'll ping you :) Make sure you don't have any money and your inventory is full of flowers or unassessed fossils.

OMG REALLY?! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR A LIFESAVER I LOVE YOU ;;;A;;; will try this asapppp!!!

Sadly, that's not the case. (Why ISN'T it the case, Nintendo?) They say "uh huh" if you have Isabelle change it. It's awful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

OMG REALLY?! OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH YOUR A LIFESAVER I LOVE YOU ;;;A;;; will try this asapppp!!!

Yep! It should work; it's just needing to stay out of line of sight. Of course. <3

Sadly, that's not the case. (Why ISN'T it the case, Nintendo?) They say "uh huh" if you have Isabelle change it. It's awful.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yep! It should work; it's just needing to stay out of line of sight. Of course. <3

Ooh, really ? Hm. I never noticed. cx Well, thanks for telling me ! ;v;

LOL the 'uh-huh' thing was so upsetting! I remember when Maple starting saying cha-chomp from Fang a long time ago and that seemed... off to me. But uh-huh was even worse. She sounds like Fergie.

LOL the 'uh-huh' thing was so upsetting! I remember when Maple starting saying cha-chomp from Fang a long time ago and that seemed... off to me. But uh-huh was even worse. She sounds like Fergie.

This made me laugh too much!
Yes, Bunnie is saying 'bo peep' from willow. ;A; her catchphrase 'tee hee' was literally one of my favorites! She just...i want it back ;;!!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

also, when i edit this blog, if someone claimed it i will try to put our name in title like i did for whitney c:

I'm trying to cycle Punchy out of my system so I can get him again, he moved because I was stupid with time travelling a few months ago ; ; I love him so much. I don't suppose you'd be able keep him for a while?? (Unless you're trying to cycle all your villagers out quickly) It's alright if not, just thought it'd be worth asking!

(P.s. you don't need to swim around to reset the conversations villagers want to have with you, you just need to be somewhere outside where they can't see you- so on the beach. If you wait there for 5+ minutes, they will be able to ping you again! But you may need to repeat it to get the villager you want to ping! ^^)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back