• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gifting fruit

I didn’t know this! I’m worried about gifting terrariums and wall lamps though in case it damages their houses! 😭
if you gift fruit until you get to level 5 or 6 friendship (basically until they ask you for a secret greeting) then you should be able to start giving the lamps or hanging terrariums (which they will never display) until you get their picture, without ‘damaging’ (if you mean making stuff disappear) their houses. It is probably just beginner’s luck, but as I said above, giving my villagers wall lamps today I got 2 photos.

You can do the fruit stack trick so they are forced to mail you something the next day. You should only do this once they asked you to changed their catchphrase unless you really like getting mail and deleting it.
Catchphrase is level 4 friendship. It should be when they ask you for a secret greeting.

Not sure if this is the place to ask but sometimes when doing villager favors they want you to deliver gifts (usually clothing) to other villagers. Does anyone know if this affects the villager's house interior? I noticed that the villager will wear the clothing that was gifted to them by another villager. 😅

Back