• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Shop ღ mimi's storage cleanout shop! ღ 3 tbt or less! igb + nmt deals! diys, villager photos, gyroids, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Bump! Updated a bunch of prices! I wanna try to get back into Animal Crossing c:

hi, may i please buy the doghouse diy, hyacinth wreath diy, maple-leaf pond stone diy, snack bread recipe, and the terrarium diy? will that all be 6 tbt? i want to make sure i counted correctly.

Hello! I am very interested in the box-shaped seat and pisces lamp DIYs! 3TBT total, thank you :)
Hello! If you're still interested, I'd love to sell you these DIYs! Just let me know whenever you're available!
hi, may i please buy the doghouse diy, hyacinth wreath diy, maple-leaf pond stone diy, snack bread recipe, and the terrarium diy? will that all be 6 tbt? i want to make sure i counted correctly.
Yep! 6 TBT is correct c: If you're still interested, let me know whenever you're available!

Hello! If you're still interested, I'd love to sell you these DIYs! Just let me know whenever you're available!

Yep! 6 TBT is correct c: If you're still interested, let me know whenever you're available!
i’m still interested but im not available rn. i’ll be available at 5 PM est if that’s okay with you?

hi, sorry i actually can’t make it to 5. does 5:20 or 5:30 work for you? if not we can do another day. i might even be home before that.
That's fine with me! I'm sort of busy at the moment but I'll let you know when I'm ready c:

heyyy bestie! i'm back again! long time no see!

i can't pick them up today because i'm about to log off for the night, but i was wondering if i could get 10 mil igb for 10 tbt if possible? thanks so much!! <3

heyyy bestie! i'm back again! long time no see!

i can't pick them up today because i'm about to log off for the night, but i was wondering if i could get 10 mil igb for 10 tbt if possible? thanks so much!! <3
Of course! <:

Hello! I'm interested in buying these gyroids for 6 tbt please.
bendoid x2
boioingoid x1
oinkoid x2
squeakoid x2
tockoid x1
tremoloid x2
twangoid x1
whistloid x1

Hello! I'm interested in buying these gyroids for 6 tbt please.
bendoid x2
boioingoid x1
oinkoid x2
squeakoid x2
tockoid x1
tremoloid x2
twangoid x1
whistloid x1
Of course! Just let me know whenever you're available c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back