• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Shop ღ mimi's storage cleanout shop! ღ 3 tbt or less! igb + nmt deals! diys, villager photos, gyroids, and more!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Bump! Updated a bunch of prices! I wanna try to get back into Animal Crossing c:

hi, may i please buy the doghouse diy, hyacinth wreath diy, maple-leaf pond stone diy, snack bread recipe, and the terrarium diy? will that all be 6 tbt? i want to make sure i counted correctly.

Hello! I am very interested in the box-shaped seat and pisces lamp DIYs! 3TBT total, thank you :)
Hello! If you're still interested, I'd love to sell you these DIYs! Just let me know whenever you're available!
hi, may i please buy the doghouse diy, hyacinth wreath diy, maple-leaf pond stone diy, snack bread recipe, and the terrarium diy? will that all be 6 tbt? i want to make sure i counted correctly.
Yep! 6 TBT is correct c: If you're still interested, let me know whenever you're available!

Hello! If you're still interested, I'd love to sell you these DIYs! Just let me know whenever you're available!

Yep! 6 TBT is correct c: If you're still interested, let me know whenever you're available!
i’m still interested but im not available rn. i’ll be available at 5 PM est if that’s okay with you?

hi, sorry i actually can’t make it to 5. does 5:20 or 5:30 work for you? if not we can do another day. i might even be home before that.
That's fine with me! I'm sort of busy at the moment but I'll let you know when I'm ready c:

heyyy bestie! i'm back again! long time no see!

i can't pick them up today because i'm about to log off for the night, but i was wondering if i could get 10 mil igb for 10 tbt if possible? thanks so much!! <3

heyyy bestie! i'm back again! long time no see!

i can't pick them up today because i'm about to log off for the night, but i was wondering if i could get 10 mil igb for 10 tbt if possible? thanks so much!! <3
Of course! <:

Hello! I'm interested in buying these gyroids for 6 tbt please.
bendoid x2
boioingoid x1
oinkoid x2
squeakoid x2
tockoid x1
tremoloid x2
twangoid x1
whistloid x1

Hello! I'm interested in buying these gyroids for 6 tbt please.
bendoid x2
boioingoid x1
oinkoid x2
squeakoid x2
tockoid x1
tremoloid x2
twangoid x1
whistloid x1
Of course! Just let me know whenever you're available c:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back