Shop ┍Kitten's Graphics Shop|[Ref. Sheets/Avatars/Sigs/Banners/Etc.] [Hiatus]

Great! And about the text on the background, I was hoping you'd just crop it to be the size of the banner and not include the text ^^

Oh I mean it looks watermarked 8D?? like not sure if someone might have made it :')? usually id need permission to use it xD I can definitely fit it to the banner though^.^

Oh I mean it looks watermarked 8D?? like not sure if someone might have made it :')? usually id need permission to use it xD I can definitely fit it to the banner though^.^

That's weird, I've been looking at it for a while now and i don't see any watermark o_O But if that one doesn't work right, you can use this one~ Sorry for the trouble!

That's weird, I've been looking at it for a while now and i don't see any watermark o_O But if that one doesn't work right, you can use this one~ Sorry for the trouble!

Nono it's no trouble :3 Ill make it work^^ ill get to it this evening since doing some MMO xD Im also gonna possibly redo my revamp LOL :'D lots to do : )

Pardon the mish-mash of layout LOL ;; im trying to find the perfect look xD

OWfz1ui.gif

XlfElEX.png
Username: Tensu (Azure)
Font(s): no text please!
Stock/BG (Link me please): [x] + [x]
Render: [x]
Style: C4D Overlay/Special Effect
Size: 715x250
Text: n/a
Extra/Additional: Hope this isn't too complicated, please tell me if there's an issue ^-^ So I'd like this to be the main background, and the render to be at the right. I'd like the animated sparks to be behind the render and the dark space, but to fade out before it reaches the eye/teeth shadow thing at the left. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. Also I'd like the red eye in the render to be animated so its glowing.
Total: offer? it can be a lot since its complicated. :)

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

XlfElEX.png
Username: Tensu
Font(s): purple pop up letters?
Stock/BG: something colorful!
Render [x]
Style: up to you! whatever looks best.
Text: Tensu's Art Dump
Extra/Additional: I'd like the background to look like it is made with a paintbrush with many different colors. I know I was pretty loose with the options this time, but I guess this gives you more freedom to do what you want! Tell me if you want me to specify on something, but I trust that it'll look great nevertheless! ^-^
Total: Offer? I'm bad at this lol.

Last edited:
XlfElEX.png
Username: Tensu (Azure)
Font(s): no text please!
Stock/BG (Link me please): [x] + [x]
Render: [x]
Style: C4D Overlay/Special Effect
Text: n/a
Extra/Additional: Hope this isn't too complicated, please tell me if there's an issue ^-^ So I'd like this to be the main background, and the render to be at the right. I'd like the animated sparks to be behind the render and the dark space, but to fade out before it reaches the eye/teeth shadow thing at the left. Sorry if this doesn't make sense. Also I'd like the red eye in the render to be animated so its glowing.
Total: offer? it can be a lot since its complicated. :)

Thank you!

- - - Post Merge - - -

XlfElEX.png
Username: Tensu
Font(s): purple pop up letters?
Stock/BG: something colorful!
Render [x]
Style: up to you! whatever looks best.
Text: Tensu's Art Dump
Extra/Additional: I'd like the background to look like it is made with a paintbrush with many different colors. I know I was pretty loose with the options this time, but I guess this gives you more freedom to do what you want! Tell me if you want me to specify on something, but I trust that it'll look great nevertheless! ^-^
Total: Offer? I'm bad at this lol.

Accepted^.^ 200 for both should be fine : D I shall update the slots feel free to send the TBT when you see this^^

Accepted^.^ 200 for both should be fine : D I shall update the slots feel free to send the TBT when you see this^^

Thank you! I'll send right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh btw can you make the purple pop-up letters in the second order the same color as my user title?

Thank you! I'll send right now.

- - - Post Merge - - -

ooh btw can you make the purple pop-up letters in the second order the same color as my user title?

Thanks for sending o/ will get started tonight : D and yes I can^^

Last edited:
Hi! I really hope this isn't a problem, but can you change the size of the first banner I ordered to 600x250 instead of 715x250? Sorry if this is inconvenient, I got the sizes mixed up :(

Hi! I really hope this isn't a problem, but can you change the size of the first banner I ordered to 600x250 instead of 715x250? Sorry if this is inconvenient, I got the sizes mixed up :(

That's perfectly fine : )

Hi! This will be a somewhat bulk order, but if you would only rather do one, since the rules state I am not allowed to order more than one, I'm totally fine with one as well. I opened a thread where newbies could get free things without charge, which will be linked here for reference, and I need two different buttons: one to link the thread from a sig, where anyone can put it on their sig, second one for the people who have received the item. If you would rather only do one (or none at all since I did break the rules), I'm fine with that too.

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): link
Font(s)(will do my best with these): The font for the "one by one" animation is good
Background: Just use the picture linked above as the background :)
Color Preference: Artist's decision, if you decide it pairs well with the photo
Border: 9
Text: Free Things for Newbies!
Animation: One by One
Additional/Extra: No thanks!
Total: 60 tbt?

Second One, if you'd like:
Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): same photo as first!
Font(s)(will do my best with these): same
Background: same as pic
Color Preference: artist's decision
Border: artist's decision
Text: Starter Pack Badge
Animation: Glow
Additional/Extra: N/A
Total: 60 tbt

Thank you so much! (Sorry I left so many things blank; I truly didn't know what to pick.)

Hi! This will be a somewhat bulk order, but if you would only rather do one, since the rules state I am not allowed to order more than one, I'm totally fine with one as well. I opened a thread where newbies could get free things without charge, which will be linked here for reference, and I need two different buttons: one to link the thread from a sig, where anyone can put it on their sig, second one for the people who have received the item. If you would rather only do one (or none at all since I did break the rules), I'm fine with that too.

Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): link
Font(s)(will do my best with these): The font for the "one by one" animation is good
Background: Just use the picture linked above as the background :)
Color Preference: Artist's decision, if you decide it pairs well with the photo
Border: 9
Text: Free Things for Newbies!
Animation: One by One
Additional/Extra: No thanks!
Total: 60 tbt?

Second One, if you'd like:
Pi8sZ2n.png
Picture (can be render/image with a background attached/OC art etc.): same photo as first!
Font(s)(will do my best with these): same
Background: same as pic
Color Preference: artist's decision
Border: artist's decision
Text: Starter Pack Badge
Animation: Glow
Additional/Extra: N/A
Total: 60 tbt

Thank you so much! (Sorry I left so many things blank; I truly didn't know what to pick.)

Accepted~^.^ I can most certainly do both ill revise my wording on that xD let me go ahead and add you^^

Back