• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Buying /Cataloging [UPDATED] LF: Items from Wishlist | FT: Bells, NMT, Nook Shopping Catalog, Crafting, DIYs, and More!

I have a beekeeper’s hive diy and the anchor from the fishing event. In exchange for cataloguing a red cute bed and a red cute couch?
That would be great! Can I actually have you add my FC and then I can just send you the cute bed and couch after you drop those items off? That would be easiest! :)

I have the elegant coffee cup, hanten jacket, and kk rock you can catalog for the dragon screen!

Could I trade the elegant coffee cup, hanten jacket, mom's knapsack, and kk rock for the dragon screen?
Edit: I apparently can't read but you can catalog any of these!
I don't mind trading as well, you can keep the dragon screen if I can keep those items! :)

Hello! I have all the songs you're missing (Calypso, Chorale, Sonata, Spring Blossom) and the pink tankless toilet.

Could I catalogue:
. autograph card
. board game
. book
. candy machine
. coffee cup
. elephant slide
. kimono stand (not the fancy elaborate one)
. menu chalkboard (dark brown, blue)
. traditional tea set

Please like my reply to find this thread again~ I realise our trade wouldn't be even since I am requesting 10 to your 5. Let me know~

Hello! I have all the songs you're missing (Calypso, Chorale, Sonata, Spring Blossom) and the pink tankless toilet.

Could I catalogue:
. autograph card
. board game
. book
. candy machine
. coffee cup
. elephant slide
. kimono stand (not the fancy elaborate one)
. traditional tea set

Please like my reply to find this thread again~ I realise our trade wouldn't be even since I am requesting 10 to your 5. Let me know~
Maybe you can offer me some bells or NMT to fill in the gaps? Also, it would be tomorrow since it's late here haha.

Maybe you can offer me some bells or NMT to fill in the gaps? Also, it would be tomorrow since it's late here haha.

Can we do a 1:1 trade? Let me know in the morning when you wake up :D

. board game
. coffee cup
. traditional tea set

Send me a message in the morning~

Can we do a 1:1 trade? Let me know in the morning when you wake up :D

. board game
. coffee cup
. traditional tea set

Send me a message in the morning~
Sure! After my birthday festivities are finished we can trade, I'll shoot ya a message :).

Back