• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Getting ACCF soon

Hyrule_Crossing

Profile Picture By Me
Bells
Switch
3060-3780-7537
Festive Bell
New Horizons Token
Lobo
Isabelle
Blue Hybrid Rose
Red Candy
Yellow Candy
for the past about 7 years i have been renting ACCF, and recent ive been watching JVGSjeffs videos on ACCF, which got me hype for it and i was liek "its about time to finally buy it". so we did. so im getting it in the next week and a half.

Maybe ill get wiimfii :rolleyes:

It's great that you'll finally be able to own the game.
I just played again for the first time in forever tonight, and it made me so nostalgic.

City Folk is a great time, even though New Leaf definitely supersedes it. I have a lot of good memories from playing it years ago. Might start playing online when I'm home for Summer break, you'll have to lmk how it goes ^^

City Folk is a great time, even though New Leaf definitely supersedes it. I have a lot of good memories from playing it years ago. Might start playing online when I'm home for Summer break, you'll have to lmk how it goes ^^
I doubt it cause my sister feels like hacking the wii to play wiimfii is un safe, so idk if i WILL get wiimfii. but if i do, ill let you know :)

Back