• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

GBA Animal island question!

Lilette

Wallflower
Bells
Switch
8152-1285-2240
TLDR version is I’ve never connected my gba and gone to my island.

I dug out my GBA from my closet and it still works (same cannot be said about my SP..) and have ordered a new cable.

My question is about the villager on the island. Are they predetermined upon creation of the town or like can I reset to get someone cute if I don’t save?

It is tied to your village, however there is a way to change your villager!
I haven’t done this in a long time so it might not be exact, but if you have a spare memory card you can create another town. Keep recreating this town until you get the island villager you want, then keep the mini game running on your gba.
Load up your main file, and connect the gba and the island data on it should overwrite your current islands data, and you’ll have the new island and villager when you visit!

I’m not 100% sure on the specifics anymore, but I did a method like this to get Ankha in my old town.

I’m trying my best to find a webpage discussing this, but with new horizons and it’s island out it’s almost impossible to find anything!

Oh thank you! This exactly what I was hoping to hear! <3

I’m hoping for any of girl except Becky?

No worries! If you happen o have a third memory card though, I’d suggest making a backup of your main town just in case. There’s shouldn’t be any issues and I never ran into anything, but better safe than sorry if you’re doing something a bit weird like this haha.

Today I visited the island for the first time in a very long time!!

Animal Crossing.jpg

Back