• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌻Garden Shop:🌻 Hybrids, Tree/Bush Starts, Perfect Fruit & Silver Axes

Status
Not open for further replies.
hehe ok I'm coming back with 2nd character if that's ok!

Thank you. white-smiling-face_263a.png

Hi!
Town Name: Rosewood
Items you're interested in: 3 Pink Lilies
What time you'll have your gates open: When you are ready
Total TBT: 3

Town Name:Arianne
Items you're interested in:1 silver axe, 7 pink tulips
What time you'll have your gates open: almost anytime
Total TBT: 12 tbt

Hi!
Town Name: Rosewood
Items you're interested in: 3 Pink Lilies
What time you'll have your gates open: When you are ready
Total TBT: 3

I'm sorry I wasn't logged in until now. I'll separate these items for you. If you're still interested, like my comment to let me know when you're ready for shipment. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Town Name:Arianne
Items you're interested in:1 silver axe, 7 pink tulips
What time you'll have your gates open: almost anytime
Total TBT: 12 tbt

I'm sorry I missed this comment. I wasn't logged in until now. I'll make sure to separate your items and if you're still interested, like my comment to let me know when I can drop them:eek:ff. :)

I'm sorry I wasn't logged in until now. I'll separate these items for you. If you're still interested, like my comment to let me know when you're ready for shipment. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry I missed this comment. I wasn't logged in until now. I'll make sure to separate your items and if you're still interested, like my comment to let me know when I can drop them:eek:ff. :)

Hello! No problems!
I’ll go in game now and leave my gates open for a while!

I can open after you get back from Candyapple's trade!

Town Name: Concord
Items you're interested in: Cedar saplings!
What time you'll have your gates open: Anytime, just let me know when you're ready. I have very flexible hours.
Total TBT: 3 TBT.

Town Name: Concord
Items you're interested in: Cedar saplings!
What time you'll have your gates open: Anytime, just let me know when you're ready. I have very flexible hours.
Total TBT: 3 TBT.

Ok let me add you rn. like my comment to let me know when you'll have your gates open and ready unless you prefer pick up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back