• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop ❀Minou's Shop❀ | Offering Materials/DIYs/Unorderables | Crafting/Catalog services | Giveaways

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Do you have just 1 libra star fragment? I only got one in october and I'm trying to complete the set C:
Hi! Yes I do have one
Since I haven't sold single ones before (instead of per stack) are you fine with 1tbt for pricing?
Edit : and I don't have enough to sell you a stack of it.

Hi! Yes I do have one
Since I haven't sold single ones before (instead of per stack) are you fine with 1tbt for pricing?
Edit : and I don't have enough to sell you a stack of it.
Actually, I already got another one. Thank you so much though and have a nice day c:

Hello I'm interested in these please:
3 stacks of clay
7 stacks of wood
2 stacks hardwood
2 stacks skinny mushrooms
4 stacks of stone

Hello I'm interested in these please:
3 stacks of clay
7 stacks of wood
2 stacks hardwood
2 stacks skinny mushrooms
4 stacks of stone
Hi! Of course!
3 stacks of clay x2 = 6
7 stacks of wood x2 = 14
2 stacks hardwood x 2 = 4
2 stacks skinny mushrooms x4= 8
4 stacks of stone x2= 8
That will be 40 TBT total.
I can open my gates now if youre available to do the trade! let me know :)

Hi! Of course!
3 stacks of clay x2 = 6
7 stacks of wood x2 = 14
2 stacks hardwood x 2 = 4
2 stacks skinny mushrooms x4= 8
4 stacks of stone x2= 8
That will be 40 TBT total.
I can open my gates now if youre available to do the trade! let me know :)
Sounds good. I'm available to trade now.:)

Hi Minou! I would love your Leaf Stool DIY for 7 TBT.

Hello @Magnetar !
Sorry for the late reply! I had a small nap xD
Let me know if you still would be available and I'll send you a dodo unless you prefer a delivery!

No worries! I'm waiting for someone to trade with me, but if you could send me your dodo I'll send the TBT and will be over in a few minutes if that's okay?

No worries! I'm waiting for someone to trade with me, but if you could already send me your dodo I'll send the TBT and will be over in a few minutes if that's okay?
Thats perfect tysm ^^
You should see dodo on top of the thread now.
You can come once you're ready and done with your other trade!

❄Bump! ❄
*New item: crafted Falling-snow Walls at 2 TBT each*
If you have the materials however (snowflakes and stones), I will craft it for you for free!

Can I catalog your rattan things? Also I can do this tomorrow because today is hectic, but I wanted to put in what I wanted.

Can I catalog your rattan things? Also I can do this tomorrow because today is hectic, but I wanted to put in what I wanted.
yes of course! and tomorrow is fine :)
i will be available all day so just let me know when youre ready!

Hello! May I please come catalogue some of the items you are offering and take some fruit I don't have on my island (peaches and oranges), as well as purchase 3 stacks of the iron nuggets and the Lucky Cat item for 11 tbt total?

Back