• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Free Fruit for New Members šŸ…Avalar Farmer's MarketšŸ„•All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush, Pumpkin Starts, Bamboo & Vines! Pay What You Want

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
can i get 10 lily of the valley flowers off of ya? c:

Hi! Iā€™d love the following if possible! Many thanks!
Timezone and availability: GMT+1 - Iā€™m available now and up until midnight gmt+1

Number, type, and color of flowers desired: 2 Blue Roses, 2 Gold Roses, 2 Purple Windflowers, 2 Green Mums, 2 Purple Pansies and 2 Purple Tulips please x

Fruits/crops desired: Cherries and Peaches please :D

Total tbt offer: 45 tbt - sincere apologies if this is too low, please let me know if you have a higher price in mind x

P.s. itā€™s my first time using online in this game, apologies if Iā€™m a bit slow! x

Hi! Iā€™d love the following if possible! Many thanks!
Timezone and availability: GMT+1 - Iā€™m available now and up until midnight gmt+1

Number, type, and color of flowers desired: 2 Blue Roses, 2 Gold Roses, 2 Purple Windflowers, 2 Green Mums, 2 Purple Pansies and 2 Purple Tulips please x

Fruits/crops desired: Cherries and Peaches please :D

Total tbt offer: 45 tbt - sincere apologies if this is too low, please let me know if you have a higher price in mind x

P.s. itā€™s my first time using online in this game, apologies if Iā€™m a bit slow! x
Hey there, sounds good. DM me a dodo code and I'll be right over to drop them off for you. :)

Back