• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop Free Fruit for New Members šŸ…Avalar Farmer's MarketšŸ„•All Fruits! All Veggies! All Flowers! Bush, Pumpkin Starts, Bamboo & Vines! Pay What You Want

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Heya I've got your flowers ready, though I'm out of the house for a bit today and won't be able to trade until this evening :)
No problem, just send me a message when you are available! Iā€™ll be home for the rest of the day so Iā€™ll keep checking back!

how many lily of the valley flowers do u have in stock?

Heya I could do 150 blue roses, note that I don't have that many on hand, and would need some time to breed them :)
I'll happily buy the 150 from you! I'll send tbt when you have enough blue roses to fulfill the order ^-^

Heya I've got your blue roses ready for drop off now! Let me know when you're available. :)
I'm currently available :)

edit: i go back to sleep now zzzzzzzz (will be back later)

edit 2: I'm online again for a while

Last edited:
Back