• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop 🌻Garden Shop:🌻 Hybrids, Tree/Bush Starts, Perfect Fruit & Silver Axes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Town Name: Leafeia
Items you're interested in: 8 Blue hydrangea & 8 Pink hydrangea
What time you'll have your gates open (or when you'd like me to open mine if your prefer pick up): If it?s okay, I would like to come pick up since my town a mess atm.
Total TBT: 16TBT

��Order Form
Town Name: Olive
Items you're interested in: 4 sweet olive starts :3
What time you'll have your gates open (or when you'd like me to open mine if your prefer pick up): My time zone is NZDT, so I am available between 10am and 1pm NZDT most days.
Total TBT: 4

Town Name: Leafeia
Items you're interested in: 8 Blue hydrangea & 8 Pink hydrangea
What time you'll have your gates open (or when you'd like me to open mine if your prefer pick up): If it’s okay, I would like to come pick up since my town a mess atm.
Total TBT: 16TBT

Ok. I've added you and I'll set aside your requested items. Let me know when you're available for pick up so I can open my gates for you. As usual, I'm here until 5:30 pm est. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

��Order Form
Town Name: Olive
Items you're interested in: 4 sweet olive starts :3
What time you'll have your gates open (or when you'd like me to open mine if your prefer pick up): My time zone is NZDT, so I am available between 10am and 1pm NZDT most days.
Total TBT: 4

10 am NZDT I think is 5pm est, so I'll be available still. I'll need to add your fc first before I can drop off your items. Just let me know when you're ready. :)

Ok. I've added you and I'll set aside your requested items. Let me know when you're available for pick up so I can open my gates for you. As usual, I'm here until 5:30 pm est. :)
Okay, added you and ready whenever you are.

Hi!! Are you open? I'd like to purchase a perfect basket of cherries and a purple rose, please!

Yup, still open. Let me add you, gather the items and I'll let you know when I've opened my gates (unless you prefer drop off)

Yup, still open. Let me add you, gather the items and I'll let you know when I've opened my gates (unless you prefer drop off)

My gates are already open rn, so let me finish this trade and you can head on over.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Done whenever you want to come over

I can't add your FC while someone else is in my town. I'll message you when it's done. Sorry about that!!

Last edited:

- - - Post Merge - - -

10 am NZDT I think is 5pm est, so I'll be available still. I'll need to add your fc first before I can drop off your items. Just let me know when you're ready. :)

OK, my FC is 4313 6453 4068. I'm available for the next couple of hours :)

Town Name: Winsea
Items you're interested in: Sappling x9 and Pear Basket x1
What time you'll have your gates open (or when you'd like me to open mine if your prefer pick up): 4:20 - 6:00
Total TBT: 10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back