• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gaming weekend

InfinityDragon said:
DemiseofGanon said:
So my gaminig weekend was pretty good. I wound up going to TRU and got Picross DS, Kingdom Hearts II and Paper Mario: TTYD for $40. Not too bad all in all. I also got in some good MP3 time and was able to play some VC games that needed some love.
Nice to hear that. Sorry that I didn't give you my opinion on the other thread, I was going to tell you that even if I went with option 1, that I though option 2 was better, mainly because GC games are going out of print, and you might not find them the next time a deal comes.

I actually end up buying Mario Kart: Double Dash (yeah, I don't know how I managed to ignored that one all this time), and a couple of gifts for Christmas. But I couldn't find Okami T_T.
Wow...no love for Double Dash til now? Anyway, I looked for Okami as well, but they were sold out.

Back