• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Games You Regret Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I regret buying Cooking Mama 5 in a way. Maybe I just hate that I got it for the initial price? It's not worth $30+. Maybe $15 or $20.

Jelly Car 2 on 3DS(Don't ask me why I ever bought it, I don't even have a clue myself), Pokemon Dream Radar, and some old crappy Club Penguin game on the DS.

I regret buying Tomodachi Life. It was fun at first, but it got too repetitive for me to care anymore. Probably cause I played the heck out of it but when I buy a game I buy it to play over and over. Tomodachi is kind of hard to do that with.

Last edited:
Flame Shield Activated!

New Leaf. It was fun at first, but now it's just gotten boring and repetitive. I don't really have any motivation to play it anymore.

(Flame shield b/c of where I am in the internet)

Flame Shield Activated!

New Leaf. It was fun at first, but now it's just gotten boring and repetitive. I don't really have any motivation to play it anymore.

(Flame shield b/c of where I am in the internet)

I can def. see where you are coming from, especially since I played very hardcore when I first had it and it kinda burnt me out after a good while so I had to quite playing. It can be a boring daily very fast, but I'm mostly checking on daily so people don't move and that my town is tidy and trying to get badges now and then.

Also I don't play as much either, just maybe 30-45 minutes each day, an hour maybe? I def. don't sit and play longer unless I really need to do an event or catch stuff... just checking on so everything looks alright.

I don't see why people would flame for that though, it's been around for 3 years this summer in this part of the world(can't remember the JP release date atm) and people play, leave it and maybe come back if they feel like it. If the game had more crap to it like idek Harvest Moon and that kind I would probably get tired of it.

Paper Mario Sticker Star. Really didn't like the story or feel like finishing. Also, I somehow misplaced the game, oops.

The Fruit of Grisaia.. like it's a good game sure but way too long and I never get to finish it ;;

I just regret how much money I've spent on League |D
Though Shower With your Dad Simulator was not particularly a smart buy.

Final Fantasy Explorers, really can't get into it is rather play Monster Hunter 4

I was actually thinking of buyng FFE but yeah it looks like a MH ripoff mixed with V's jobs so tbh I don't know if it's that good, at least not full price at the moment. But all the milking they need I guess.. ahaha.

Last edited:
I'm sad I bought Pok?mon and The Sims 4. Good games, but I'm just not that interested in them :/

The last few Assassin's Creed games..... They were all such serious disappointments but I still wanted to have faith in my former favorite game series :/ Yeah... Needless to say, not buying another one ever unless I hear seriously amazing things about it months after release. Every one since Brotherhood has just gotten worse and worse. I'm hoping they just lay it to rest now :(

Last edited:
Shin Megami Tensei IV. I know a lot of people love it, but I hate it. Barely any plot, and I just don't like RPGs thatuse a first person perspective and little animation. It just feels cheap to me.

The last few Assassin's Creed games..... They were all such serious disappointments but I still wanted to have faith in my former favorite game series :/ Yeah... Needless to say, not buying another one ever unless I hear seriously amazing things about it months after release. Every one since Brotherhood has just gotten worse and worse. I'm hoping they just lay it to rest now :(

Sadly, I couldn't agree more. :( I really really enjoyed this serie and I was so disappointed when I played to the new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back