• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Games This Year

well dang, controllers wont be cheap...

my list:

GCN:
Super Paper Mario ($50)

Total: $50

DS:
Yoshi's Island 2 ($35)
Final Fantasy III ($30)
Harvest Moon DS ($30)

Total: $95

Wii:

Wii ($230)
4 Wiimotes(this is what i get for having too many friends. >_<) ($120 - $180)
Zelda: Twilight Princess ($50)
Metroid Prime 3: Corruption ($50)
Wii Sports ($20)
Call of Duty 3 ($40)
Red Steel ($40)
Metal Slub: Anthology ($20)

Total: $520 - $580

Grand Total: $665 - $725

Gads... its a good thing i'm going halfsies on the Wii and Wiimotes with my brother... and i could hope christmas would help with the blow of this... hehe...

I'm not sure if I'll be getting TP or MP3. TP is more based on the "story mode" and I'm not into those games much right now... and MP doesn't do much for me either.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
Ouch.... I just realized that Phantom Hourglass was pushed back to 07.
Good, now get rid of Wii sports or another DS game and get CoD.

:D
How can I, when I just added 2 more DS games. >_>

Bulerias said:
Ouch.... I just realized that Phantom Hourglass was pushed back to 07.
strangly enough thats a good thing for me. >_>

also, bul, dont get Trauma Center... its just a remake, not worth $50 you could spend on something cooler, like Call of Duty. : D

i'l totally getting Call of Duty, and i'm Totally hoping valve and sierra take an interest and make Counter-Strike. D:

Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bul...LOL...you said you were gwetting only 12 games this yr lol...

Also, PKMN P/D are coming out in 07.

Well, for DS, Ill be getting Jump Superstars hopefully by the end of the year, as well as Custom Robo Arena. Maybe I'll pick up one other, but probably not.

As for Wii, I'll be getting the console, MP3, FFCC2 at launch...and maybe one other game depending on how much $$$ I have left, what deals there are, and how good reviews are for games. I'm not sure if COD3 is a launch game...but if it is I'll probably get it too.

So, all in all, about $85 for DS games, $380 for Wii and games; $465 + tax total.
rofl, if you're going to go by reviews, then you'll get TP, which'll undoubtedly get a 10 from every major reviewer.

:p

And yeah, I said that I was getting 12 games before certain, err, "adjustments"...
Dude, you know I'm not a huge LoZ fan...maybe when it's like $30 or $20...
'Cause, as I said before, you've never truly played Zelda. If you're a gamer, you'll get TP.

:p But I'm gonna leave you alone right now... If a Nintendo gamer doesn't believe Nintendo when they say they're making the best game ever, then what kind of a Nintendo gamer is that?

:eek:

*has edited his list*
You dont need to spend 50 bucks on Bul's new fave game to be a gamer...

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Bul...LOL...you said you were gwetting only 12 games this yr lol...

Also, PKMN P/D are coming out in 07.

Well, for DS, Ill be getting Jump Superstars hopefully by the end of the year, as well as Custom Robo Arena. Maybe I'll pick up one other, but probably not.

As for Wii, I'll be getting the console, MP3, FFCC2 at launch...and maybe one other game depending on how much $$$ I have left, what deals there are, and how good reviews are for games. I'm not sure if COD3 is a launch game...but if it is I'll probably get it too.

So, all in all, about $85 for DS games, $380 for Wii and games; $465 + tax total.
rofl, if you're going to go by reviews, then you'll get TP, which'll undoubtedly get a 10 from every major reviewer.

:p

And yeah, I said that I was getting 12 games before certain, err, "adjustments"...
Dude, you know I'm not a huge LoZ fan...maybe when it's like $30 or $20...
'Cause, as I said before, you've never truly played Zelda. If you're a gamer, you'll get TP.

:p But I'm gonna leave you alone right now... If a Nintendo gamer doesn't believe Nintendo when they say they're making the best game ever, then what kind of a Nintendo gamer is that?

:eek:

*has edited his list*
You dont need to spend 50 bucks on Bul's new fave game to be a gamer...
You don't, but you need to spend $50 on Nintendo's favorite game to be a gamer.

*zing*

Bulerias said:
Pfft. If Metroid Prime: Hunters is any indication, you'll all be whooped in CoD... If I get it, that is.
So that means you are getting Call of Duty? :0

@ Fish - I know that Trauma Center Wii is a remake, but I've never played the original, so that's why I want it... And OKAY, you've convinced meh, I'm getting CoD3.

Bulerias said:
@ Fish - I know that Trauma Center Wii is a remake, but I've never played the original, so that's why I want it... And OKAY, you've convinced meh, I'm getting CoD3.

Yay! : D

you could just get trauma center on the DS if you really wanted it, much cheaper. <3

Back