• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

games like pokemon

Nexomon is a game very similar to pokemon

Yokai Watch was made specifically to compete with Pokémon, so that's probably worth checking out.

KindredFates is one that is in the works and will be coming to multiple platforms. Coromon I have seen and there is Temtem. Someone mention Nexomon already. I've seen all of these on steam.

There is a mobile game called dragmon I think that’s what it’s called but you have to pay for the full game

Yes, Digimon games are amazing and they are both Japanese franchises about monsters so they have that in common.

I am playing Digimon World: Next Order at the moment and that’s really good, it is on the PS4.

There is also a Digimon game for the Switch and other consoles too.

Digimon Survive is coming out at some point in the future.

Also, have you explored the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series? Those games are really good also

If you've got a DS, Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorers of Sky or anything before it are what I'd recommend for PMD. I'm sure the PMD games after Sky are good, I tried playing them but just couldn't get into them myself.

Also DS games, Fossil Fighters and Fossil Fighters: Champions are fairly similar to Pokemon, but with dinosaurs! They're incredible games; just don't touch Fossil Fighters: Frontier.

Is no one going to mention bugsnax? I may even try it myself when I can finally get my hands on a PS5 :cool:
Post automatically merged:

Gotta show Sony some love too smh

Nexomon is quite good. Especially if you're a fan of humor that doesn't take itself too seriously.

Monster Crown is another interesting one...if you want something that has a more mature tone. It basically takes the Pokemon formula and makes it very dark with some spicy language, and even death. Also, there are 200 base monsters, but you can literally breed them all with each other to create an absurd amount of hybrid clones. It's basically at the point where you and your friend could play the game and never have the same team.

Yes, Digimon games are amazing and they are both Japanese franchises about monsters so they have that in common.

I am playing Digimon World: Next Order at the moment and that’s really good, it is on the PS4.

There is also a Digimon game for the Switch and other consoles too.

Digimon Survive is coming out at some point in the future.

Also, have you explored the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon series? Those games are really good also
thanks for telling its also on the switch. I didn't know when l played it on PC. I could have saved more space on my pc for another game. I thought there was no Digimon on switch.

I didn't think I'd like Yo-Kai-Watch but ended up buying it on the 3DS and really enjoyed it. Unfortunately my 3Ds charger broke and I never got around to getting another one once I got my Switch, but I'll probably buy a replacement soon and play it again. There's a lot of good games on the DS

Yo-Kai-Watch 4 and Ni No Kuni are the only games that come to mind although, Yo-Kai-Watch 4 is Japanese only and I doubt its getting an American Release ever :(

a lot of people here have said yo kai watch too, and i fully fully agree!! if you have enjoyed any of the pokemon games, especially any of the games on the 3ds which are especially like yo kai watch, you will love it! i have been a fan of yo kai watch for so long and i'm so glad i have a chance to talk about how much i love it haha. if you have a 3ds, definitely try the first game. if you enjoy it, get the second and third. they are all so amazing!

Back