Games in 2008?

Hmm... So far the games I really want are Mario Kart Wii, Brawl, Animal Crossing Wii if it comeds out and Okami. I think thats all but you never know

Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Dang, you guys seriously need to start broadening your horizons, or otherwise the Wii will spiral downwards into the pit of ...no third party support. D:

And yeah, my mom wants Wii Fit.
Wii Fit= Awesome

Easy for you to say. You get most Nintendo published games for free leaving you with lots of money. If only I got free a game or games.....
...Umm... I've always bought third party titles, and I've only started receiving press copies last month. Really now.
Oh! O_O

Also, Wii doesn't have many great 3rd party games.

Some 360 Games

:D

Huxley (MMOFPS)
Ninja Gaiden 2
Mercenaries 2: World in Flames
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
Dark Sector
Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball (Well, not really. Just wanted to mention it. BTW it's going to be a franchise so expect more >.>)
Fable 2
Too Human
Bionic Commando
Cry On (Exclusive to the 360, Bul

;)

Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Dang, you guys seriously need to start broadening your horizons, or otherwise the Wii will spiral downwards into the pit of ...no third party support. D:

Wii Fit= Awesome

Easy for you to say. You get most Nintendo published games for free leaving you with lots of money. If only I got free a game or games.....
...Umm... I've always bought third party titles, and I've only started receiving press copies last month. Really now.
Oh! O_O

Have you read anything so far in this post?

Seriously Wii does have good 3rd party titles, some worth picking up more than others. I mean Zack and Wiki beats out Mario @ Sonic, which is third party.

OddCrazyMe said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:
Snoopdogga said:
Bulerias said:

Wii Fit= Awesome

Oh! O_O

Have you read anything so far in this post?

Seriously Wii does have good 3rd party titles, some worth picking up more than others. I mean Zack and Wiki beats out Mario @ Sonic, which is third party.
Oh, I forgot Mario and Sonic was 3rd party. Zack and Wiki is also great.

The two games I just mentioned are the onloy 3rd party games that appeal to me at the moment.

Games to get in 2008:

1. NIGHTS: Journey of Dreams-> Probably won't get this year
2. Endless Ocean-> Looks Great!
3. Advance Wars: Days of Ruin-> Seems good.
4. Wii Fit-> Awesome
5. Professor Layton and the Curious Village-> Great game!
6. Super Smash Bros.-> AWESOME!
7. Mario Kart Wii-> Got to love it!
8. Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Games-> Self Explanatory
9. Samba de Amigo-> Looks good.
10. Mario Superstar Baseball

These are just some of the games. Others such as Fire Emblem DS weren't included.

Okami
MKWii
ACWii, if it lives to it's MMO name.
358/2 <33333333333333

Can't really think of anything off the top of my head.

Brawl is the only game I'm getting for sure. There's a really good chance I'll get Prime 3 and Zack & Wiki, too. Mario Kart looks fun, but I already have 3 Mario Kart games, and I don't know how many more I'm gonna feel like buying.

battle mode online and 12 player atleast sounds good enough if you ask me

Brawl, Mario Kart, ACWii, Advance Wars: Days of Ruin, and Endless Ocean are the only games I'll really need for 2008.

Although in 2008 I'm gonna catch up to all the DS I missed. T_T

DS
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Halo Wars
Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed
The Orange Box
Resident Evil 5

Only two of them are a 2008 release, but I'm not really rolling in the dough.

Mino said:
DS
Advance Wars: Days of Ruin

Halo Wars
Call of Duty 4
Assassin's Creed
The Orange Box
Resident Evil 5

Only two of them are a 2008 release, but I'm not really rolling in the dough.
Resident Evil 5?

:D

You're kidding, right? It's gonna be lucky for 360/PS3 owners if that game comes out in 2009.

Back