• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

aerious i don't even get you like you townread guava (something you called me mafia for all game) and now scumread me with the person ive been reconsidering and trying to analyse for two phases

if you're town you've seriously got to reconsider the interactions in this game

Can we have a nice cultured discussion on how absolutely ridiculously fast both Ace and epona were willing to jump on Tensu.
When did I jump, I just made the graphics.

AERIOUS3.png

AERIOUS4.png
AERIOUS5.png
AERIOUS6.png
AERIOUS7.png
AERIOUS.png

we are basically townlocking each other at this point so you should respect that my reads are as valid as yours are
this needs to be discussed not bulldozed because you're certain you're right

i was certain i was right about remy fakeclaiming cop and look what happened
and i was certain tom was maf, listened to you, and lost bc leading an elim on the cop shouldn't have happened. it should've been a townie dying
the same instance with ness
if ur scum this game i'm going to be so sad, bc i truly townread u and need u to get on our wagon or we lose. splitting the vote = instant loss

What if I told you that both of these wagons are town anyway, so splits don't matter?
you have yet to provide me with an ounce of evidence pointing to epona being mafia

aerious i don't even get you like you townread guava (something you called me mafia for all game) and now scumread me with the person ive been reconsidering and trying to analyse for two phases

you have 1:30 to find scum then /shrug

i think what made her believe u were maf is the fact that u allowed me, someone who was acting fairly scummy, to buddy up to you. i kinda read that as you creating some type of cover for yourself.

also i am NOT townlocking guava

aerious has bled town the past few days there's no way she's scum but guava is not towncore for me and if aerious is wrong about endless this is suicide

also i am NOT townlocking guava

aerious has bled town the past few days there's no way she's scum but guava is not towncore for me and if aerious is wrong about endless this is suicide
bro legit pls do!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it is not like me to straight up AtE when im scum bc its just LYING. i prefer to be sneaky and more chaotic about it.

Back