• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

A small part of my brain is like "what if epona isn't chainsawing and is actually town".

I dislike this small part of my brain and wish to silence it.

i think endless is town bjlfefj lsdvk sdf
A small part of my brain is like "what if epona isn't chainsawing and is actually town".

I dislike this small part of my brain and wish to silence it.

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

fwiw i do think it's possible that endless/epona are teamed
but i don't see any world where endless is town

so u want to kill glow?

i'm trying to work through my POE
imo tensu is always on the scumteam but you have made it clear that you will not work with me on this one

i'm not sure if glow is scum without guava also being scum though
Post automatically merged:

imo i think tensu was left alive to allow a final ml :|

but i've been trying to wagon him for three days if he were town why is he not dead by now

i'm trying to work through my POE
imo tensu is always on the scumteam but you have made it clear that you will not work with me on this one

i'm not sure if glow is scum without guava also being scum though
i genuinely don’t think guava is scum here bc i know how she plays as scum. u also have to consider the notion that she’s going to have a team behind her, and her posts aren’t methodical enough to have 2 others guiding her

yea girl nobody is claiming me lol
who has come to her defense but me and ace after voting her? no one

glow and endless were both fast to say vote ace

if i’m wrong my bad, but i genuinely don’t see any world where endless is town. nothing afforded him the ability to be town this late in the game without being a potential ml. no one set that up.

with the same breath, idk how i lived over radical

like there's FOUR people on endless now with an hour still to go til EOD
this means nothing bc maf will swap their vote last minute. speed of wagon means nothing on potential last day

is this bc people sr you and you won't survive next day so ur trying to split our vote?

like i said, if you're town decide if youre gonna death tunnel me? totally cool. just stop wasting everyones time and lynch me today then

like i said, if you're town decide if youre gonna death tunnel me? totally cool. just stop wasting everyones time and lynch me today then
i clearly want to kill endless here and ur offering no alternatives

who has come to her defense but me and ace after voting her? no one

glow and endless were both fast to say vote ace

if i’m wrong my bad, but i genuinely don’t see any world where endless is town. nothing afforded him the ability to be town this late in the game without being a potential ml. no one set that up.

with the same breath, idk how i lived over radical

this means nothing bc maf will swap their vote last minute. speed of wagon means nothing on potential last day

but this isn't enough to SR him like there's been no wagon on me or you either

i clearly want to kill endless here and ur offering no alternatives

i'm not gonna protest about an endless lynch, i don't townread him anyway but i would rather lynch someone i'm more confident on

Back