• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

which is why we aren't focused on ace rn

i know that but if ace is town it affects the scumteam composition in general
unlike everybody else apparently i am actually trying to USE the rest of this day instead of headless chickening

Guava/Aerious/Epona and I was fooled all game.
girl!!! be careful!!!

you're gonna pull a muscle reaching so hard!!!

Screen Shot 2020-08-23 at 12.49.28 PM.png

i love how it's between tensu/ace because of whatever's going on
could be a last ditch attempt to make ace seem town

Guava/Aerious/Epona and I was fooled all game.
wut. didn't u just sr guava and vote her?

unlike everybody else apparently i am actually trying to USE the rest of this day instead of headless chickening
look at how they deflected onto tensu the second they realized ace was SR

can we agree that endless is part of the scumteam tho? this is why i wanted to get endless out of the way early bc he's low key a wild card to players still.

can we agree that endless is part of the scumteam tho? this is why i wanted to get endless out of the way early bc he's low key a wild card to players still.
i'm not convinced
to be honest i still don't think endless/glow are teamed i think it's one or the other

like i'm sorry but aerious was fully ready to lynch me yesterday and radical was going to follow her to it

i just think we need to FLESH THIS OUT
Post automatically merged:

brain keeps saying guava/glow scum

like i'm sorry but aerious was fully ready to lynch me yesterday and radical was going to follow her to it

i just think we need to FLESH THIS OUT
girl i lie about my reads pls get with the program, i wanted to see what endless would do when i wanted to kill glow. and i wanted to kill glow

@epona if ur town and u split our vote, all 3 of them will split off last minute and vote whoever u choose

has to be tensu/guava/{ace,endless,glow} but does that even work

aerious townlock

guava/endless not w/w
ace/tensu not w/w

i want to say glow/endless not w/w?

best guess at teams would be:
tensu/guava/glow
tensu/ace/endless

i do not see a scumteam without tensu

maybe ace/guava/glow but i have been wanting to lynch tensu for DAYS

wait i just said tensu/ace not w/w

so ace/guava/glow or tensu/guava/glow ???????

glow/ace/endless??????

help

ace/tensu/me/guava are on endless
BRO IF U PREDICTED THIS WHY NOT VOTE WITH US

girl i lie about my reads pls get with the program, i wanted to see what endless would do when i wanted to kill glow. and i wanted to kill glow

@epona if ur town and u split our vote, all 3 of them will split off last minute and vote whoever u choose

HOW IS LYING ABOUT YOUR READS HELPFUL TO THE REST OF US
smh doesnt matter too late but LJBFWEBFJLNAF

HOW IS LYING ABOUT YOUR READS HELPFUL TO THE REST OF US
smh doesnt matter too late but LJBFWEBFJLNAF
i lie to rxn test. every game a few of my reads are flat lies bc i wanna see what happens

Aerious, I genuinely want you to consider the possibility, the slim chance, that epona is mafia.

Then I want you to look at the interaction between Ace and epona.

Then I want you to vote Ace. (Once you have assumably come to terms with the fact that epona is mafia.)

LOOK HOW MANY PEOPLE THAT IS
LIKE LOOK

DOES THAT NOT ALARM YOU
it does, but the thing is, the speed of the wagon was onto ace which makes me inclined to think ace is town and it's endless/tensu/glow

Aerious, I genuinely want you to consider the possibility, the slim chance, that epona is mafia.

Then I want you to look at the interaction between Ace and epona.

Then I want you to vote Ace. (Once you have assumably come to terms with the fact that epona is mafia.)
i've asked for an hour and you haven't given me a single reason why epona is mafia
please go and iso

THEN VOTE TENSU WITH ME
no, bc they could be trying to make ace seem town. ace is not the vote here

Back