• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia [GAME THREAD] Karen Mafia (Endgame - Mafia Wins)

me when maf scumteam implores ace to seem scummier so they can survive today 🤩

This lmao
Tensu is someone I need to ultimately get to shift off me but I'll cross that bridge when I manage to get you off me - I don't think I will, I think you're going to death tunnel me based on pretty much 0 reasoning other than the night kills. But I'm not going to have anyone say I didn't at least try to change your mind here.
Enlighten me

and this makes him town? because i'm assuming you mean this occurred today, as he was null to you yesterday
I'm confused as to why you're confused

My reads prior to this phase:
Townlock Aerious
Townread glow
Scumread guav@, epona
Don't know last between Tensu/Ace

After that post, I just shifted Ace into the last slot.
This is not revolutionary nor is it complex.

Unfortunately the consistency of my reads or the validity of my reads isn't what you scumread me for - or we could be over with this farce much earlier.

At this point I'm not asking to get out of this game, because is LYLO, but you are making it really hard to even want to be here, I probably will just leave, have your vote, and you are planning to kill me so no point even trying. When Tensu flips scum, I hope you know you are the honorary 4th scum team member and they already reach parity.

BYE. you have my vote.

I played this game, to save the cellar, but maybe is not a bad thing if it closes, this games always leave me ended frustrate and not having fun.

And like Guava this will probably be my last game in here for a while. Not being taken seriously is one thing, but I feel belittled, and I'm over it. And this does not go outside the game, I care deeply for all of you, but if you are set in killing me there is not point, and I don't have it in me to wait another 48 hours just so you give victory to scum.

If you really want me back here for whatever reason just @ me, but I will ignore the rest of the game, I have voted and 5 post this cycle.
Everyone gets a pass for being inactive I'll use mine.

ACE OUT
I'm voting Endless because I don't care anymore, congratulations you won, this game was mafia from the start. Now is just impossible.
You got it all wrong, nobody strutted me to do anything, I just don't quit, because is unfair to the hard work others put. But my word are mine and I SAID WHAT I SAID.
ace is town, huh? even though he was at the bottom and a scumlean for you? ok....
naw he was null to u, so what changed?
He made a post in thread saying he disagreed with you then voted me.

I'm defending this.
Post automatically merged:

@Ace Marvel u on board for a glow kill?

No sorry for me is Tensu or Endless.

aw rxn test failed
kill endless
Post automatically merged:

glow tomorrow, ace the next day
gg friends

so is this confirmation that we will in fact have another day bc we successfully hit SCUM?????
:H E A R T _ E Y E S:
Yes because I think we will hit scum, but that was before now wanting to kill glow.

i think glow/ace is possible but i'm not sure on ace

i have no idea about endless i feel like his scumreads are too brazenly confident, albeit wrong, to be manufactured

Fairly positive you're town. You strongly believe Ace is mafia, no?

The thread seems to think the mafia team is glow/me + ace or you.

If you believe Ace is mafia, vote Ace.
I’m willing to vote ace if the wagon heads that way. But I still feel like you and ace could be in cahoots with each other and both of you are pushing for ace lynch which I find a bit sus

also why are you so positive I’m town? Curious to hear your thoughts

Back