• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Gallery | Requests OPEN

XR8OQC0.png

if you are interested in drawing or sketching herrr that would be fantastic. YOUR ART is just out of this world. I could stare and check this thread all day!

thanks for considering :p

I can't really tell if i've made any progress but I just haven't been up for drawing at all lately

Here are some recent drawings i did (I've been playing love nikki a lot))

VYIFula.png

KeeTq8l.jpg

Last edited:
Your art looks magical and wonderful :?O
I absolutely love the muted pastels and soft,gorgeous colors. And I think the anatomy and drawing aspect looks effortless for you. The shiny/sparkly details are beautiful and I love their facial expressions as well!!!!
I wish I could draw like you ahhhh! Thank you for sharing your work <3

OOOF those drawings are KILLER!!!!!! Gosh I miss your art so freaking much but not as much as I miss u
SPARKLY QUEEN IS BACK! !
tumblr_inline_n2xusnvIye1qid2nw.gif
ur color palettes are so gorgeous and the complementary colors in the hair are LOVELY
tumblr_inline_n2asngE0a01qid2nw.gif
I'm so in love with ur soft colors and lines;; auhgggggggh ur such an inspirations ILY RIU
tumblr_inline_mzdk3fYBKd1qid2nw.gif

You’ve definitely made progress! I love your art style and it has this shoujo-esque appeal to it that is so pretty. <3

Your art looks magical and wonderful :?O
I absolutely love the muted pastels and soft,gorgeous colors. And I think the anatomy and drawing aspect looks effortless for you. The shiny/sparkly details are beautiful and I love their facial expressions as well!!!!
I wish I could draw like you ahhhh! Thank you for sharing your work <3

ahh thank you ;u; the anatomy is definitely not effortless LOL I still struggle on it a lot so it takes me multiple tries :'))

- - - Post Merge - - -

You’ve definitely made progress! I love your art style and it has this shoujo-esque appeal to it that is so pretty. <3

ee thank youu <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've loved your art forever, it's always so gorgeous and dreamy and shiny *_______*

hehe thanks so much!

Z26C6YI.png

euheuheuh

myCCBmi.png

very pixel-y bc I like to draw it tiny and then enlarge it so it fits to the whole canvas

Last edited:
I am so obsessed with Love Nikki that I just spent 70$ for outfits :')))))
IDC THOUGH THE CLOTHES ARE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL
gQM5zJi.jpg

Last edited:
I am so obsessed with Love Nikki that I just spent 70$ for outfits :')))))
IDC THOUGH THE CLOTHES ARE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL
gQM5zJi.jpg

Eeeeee there are no words :?O
Just so amazing and soft! Love Nikki looks fun omg!!! I?m totally gonna try it out. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous art <3

Eeeeee there are no words :’O
Just so amazing and soft! Love Nikki looks fun omg!!! I’m totally gonna try it out. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous art <3
thankyou <3
if you happen to like it you can add me! my id is 103460293. It can be a bit boring in the beginning because you don't have the really cool items but it gets really fun once you finish the basics!

Back