Gallery | Requests OPEN

po6T4FI.jpg

time: 1.5 hrs
a small doodle to distract myself from cramps ;; time goes by way faster when drawing :0 I should study

gMZc65x.jpg

i'm actually offering these experimental chibis for 10$ so if you're interested hmu
I may consider taking one for tbt but offer only (really picky)

Last edited:
SO BEAUTIFUL!!!! I love your style so much. You're like the queen of all things soft and sparkly <3
I would love to commission you for rlc but I just paid 30 doll hairs for art so I'm totally broke (teacher probs) eeeee but if you like my oc I can commission you for btb if you'd like (I have 100 to spare but I can scrounge up more if needed!!) And I totally understand if you don't like my oc lol I feel insecure because there are so many other ocs on this site that are far more interesting/beautiful!! But thank you for considering either way ^-^

The firefly spirit Killa:
https://78.media.tumblr.com/9a917c84a8ee9349159c3f26291ca76f/tumblr_p6dssy7pb81utpc3ro1_1280.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/79fa7b98c7937dc5e2a38bc8a82c3582/tumblr_p6m40bsZR81qfypgao1_1280.png
https://78.media.tumblr.com/f6ec852d74d97cf0a7a765e0ca057456/tumblr_p6tgqqaNFs1qfypgao1_1280.jpg

She always has a sad/melancholy expression on her face and loves the night, forest, moon, fireflies, snails, ghosts, white/black flowers, and anything mystical/supernatural. She is also always found with her rabbit companion, Tsuki. He is a fluffy white angora rabbit with lilac ruby eyes. I can send more details if needed; I just wanted to give a quick overview.

ee she's really cute but for me, the tbt is way too low for the usual I go for ;;

Omg I totally figured as much!!! Your art is spectacular so I totally understand <3
When I save up more bells (or rlc!) I will message you to see if you're available. I would totally treasure your art forever; it makes me feel magical and so happy!! I wish you all the luck with your future studies as well, I finally got my B.S. last year and I never thought I'd make it through school xD The struggle is too real :but I'm sure you're doing a great job <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

po6T4FI.jpg

time: 1.5 hrs
a small doodle to distract myself from cramps ;; time goes by way faster when drawing :0 I should study

1.5 hours; that's amazing!!! I'm not a visual artist but that's an excellent time (I think haha) also I love her long hair; the plant and rain clouds are a sweet touch that gives it so much character.

Last edited:
Your chibis are really cute~ I don't have PP, but I could offer 900tbt if either of these interest you? I can do more if that's not enough!
her or her
Also let me know if you'd possibly consider a couple/how much you'd want (I could link a ref if you want) c:

thank you for your support! <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Your chibis are really cute~ I don't have PP, but I could offer 900tbt if either of these interest you? I can do more if that's not enough!
her or her
Also let me know if you'd possibly consider a couple/how much you'd want (I could link a ref if you want) c:

yukari is so cute ;o; I'll see if I have enough time
and I don't think I'm ready to draw couple just yet~

----------------------------------------
just finished a commission and now it's time to study for a test ;;
qJ4oRRZ.jpg

Last edited:
your latest drawings are so soft and pretty ;___; I love the sparkles and the detail you put into the eyes, so gorgeous!
I'll try my luck and offer 800tbt for my oc Selene? or same offer for my other oc Lexy
thanks for considering, I look forward to seeing your next drawings *____*

i could never draw eyes so glittery and perfect :O your art is amazing and im currently following you on instagram :)

I was busy with packing up and finishing my first year ;; I'm kinda back though!
yV5w2y3.jpg

Ls4hC6y.jpg

personally, I think I'm improving more on time but it's still hard for me to get poses right :( so I'll be trying to improve that this summer! //I'm also kind of distracted by detroit become human soooo

Last edited:
YTtVU3j.jpg

did this for a contest! It's hard drawing pokemon bc I can never get them to look right LOL

Back