Gallery | Requests OPEN

XR8OQC0.png

if you are interested in drawing or sketching herrr that would be fantastic. YOUR ART is just out of this world. I could stare and check this thread all day!

thanks for considering :p

I can't really tell if i've made any progress but I just haven't been up for drawing at all lately

Here are some recent drawings i did (I've been playing love nikki a lot))

VYIFula.png

KeeTq8l.jpg

Last edited:
Your art looks magical and wonderful :?O
I absolutely love the muted pastels and soft,gorgeous colors. And I think the anatomy and drawing aspect looks effortless for you. The shiny/sparkly details are beautiful and I love their facial expressions as well!!!!
I wish I could draw like you ahhhh! Thank you for sharing your work <3

OOOF those drawings are KILLER!!!!!! Gosh I miss your art so freaking much but not as much as I miss u
SPARKLY QUEEN IS BACK! !
tumblr_inline_n2xusnvIye1qid2nw.gif
ur color palettes are so gorgeous and the complementary colors in the hair are LOVELY
tumblr_inline_n2asngE0a01qid2nw.gif
I'm so in love with ur soft colors and lines;; auhgggggggh ur such an inspirations ILY RIU
tumblr_inline_mzdk3fYBKd1qid2nw.gif

You’ve definitely made progress! I love your art style and it has this shoujo-esque appeal to it that is so pretty. <3

Your art looks magical and wonderful :?O
I absolutely love the muted pastels and soft,gorgeous colors. And I think the anatomy and drawing aspect looks effortless for you. The shiny/sparkly details are beautiful and I love their facial expressions as well!!!!
I wish I could draw like you ahhhh! Thank you for sharing your work <3

ahh thank you ;u; the anatomy is definitely not effortless LOL I still struggle on it a lot so it takes me multiple tries :'))

- - - Post Merge - - -

You’ve definitely made progress! I love your art style and it has this shoujo-esque appeal to it that is so pretty. <3

ee thank youu <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

I've loved your art forever, it's always so gorgeous and dreamy and shiny *_______*

hehe thanks so much!

Z26C6YI.png

euheuheuh

myCCBmi.png

very pixel-y bc I like to draw it tiny and then enlarge it so it fits to the whole canvas

Last edited:
I am so obsessed with Love Nikki that I just spent 70$ for outfits :')))))
IDC THOUGH THE CLOTHES ARE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL
gQM5zJi.jpg

Last edited:
I am so obsessed with Love Nikki that I just spent 70$ for outfits :')))))
IDC THOUGH THE CLOTHES ARE SO CUTE AND BEAUTIFUL
gQM5zJi.jpg

Eeeeee there are no words :?O
Just so amazing and soft! Love Nikki looks fun omg!!! I?m totally gonna try it out. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous art <3

Eeeeee there are no words :’O
Just so amazing and soft! Love Nikki looks fun omg!!! I’m totally gonna try it out. Thank you for sharing your gorgeous art <3
thankyou <3
if you happen to like it you can add me! my id is 103460293. It can be a bit boring in the beginning because you don't have the really cool items but it gets really fun once you finish the basics!

Back