Giveaway Furniture, Clothes, DIYs, Free Crafting, and More!

Dodo Code

• You have not been granted access to the code
  • 0 allowed with 0 waiting
Status
Not open for further replies.
All good! So for the:
-bamboo noodle slide
-bamboo shoot lamp
-gold rose crown
-golden seat
-starry wall
-corral fence
-log wall fence

Would maybe 12 tbt be okay (1tbt for normal, 2tbt for gold items, 4tbt for celeste)?
Yep, that works for me! Would you mind me coming over to your island?

I saw you updated your list! Can we trade again I have some things you want, all I ask is one TBT per DIY
I have:
Coconut Milk DIY

Bamboo Noodle Slide DIY
Cool Windflower Wreath DIY
Dark Rose Wreath DIY
Golden Seat DIY
Green Leaf Pile DIY
Hyacinth Wreath DIY
Iron Wall Shelf DIY
Thank you for considering! :)

I saw you updated your list! Can we trade again I have some things you want, all I ask is one TBT per DIY
I have:
Coconut Milk DIY

Bamboo Noodle Slide DIY
Cool Windflower Wreath DIY
Dark Rose Wreath DIY
Golden Seat DIY
Green Leaf Pile DIY
Hyacinth Wreath DIY
Iron Wall Shelf DIY
Thank you for considering! :)
Hi, thanks for your offer! I would like to trade sometime tomorrow if that works for you! :)

Hi, thanks for your offer! I would like to trade sometime tomorrow if that works for you! :) sure! I'm available after 2:30 PM Pacific Time if that works for you if not we can schedule something! :)
Sure! I'm available after 2:30 PM Pacific Time tomorrow if that's ok with you if not we can schedule something! :)

Sure! I'm available after 2:30 PM Pacific Time tomorrow if that's ok with you if not we can schedule something! :)
C'est parfait! According to some time zone converter I used online, it will be 11:30 AM for me by then. I could be wrong though, but either way I'll probably wake up early enough for both of us to be available. ^^

C'est parfait! According to some time zone converter I used online, it will be 11:30 AM for me by then. I could be wrong though, but either way I'll probably wake up early enough for both of us to be available. ^^
Ok! Thank you so much! I'm really sorry it's hard with timezones and it's harder for me to meet up with people in earlier timezones since I'm online later in the evening and at night I will make sure to check the time and not miss you then! :)

hey, friend! if it’s still available, would you trade your golden plate armour diy for my golden wand diy? :)

Hello, I have several DIYs I can offer you that I would appreciate a combination of DIY trade & TBT payment for. Below is the breakdown with how much TBT I'm looking for, and which items are 1:1 trades with DIYs of yours:

Golden Items I'm offering (2): 5 TBT each
**Golden Shovel
**Golden Slingshot

Gold items to trade for (1):
*Golden Ladder Set-Up Kit

Wands/Celeste items I'm offering (11): 3 TBT each
*Aries Rocking Chair
*Ice Wand
*Iron Wand
*Lily Wand
*Mums Wand
*Pansy Wand
*Rose Wand
*Starry-Sky Wall
*Wand
*Wedding Wand
*Windflower Wand

Celeste/Cherry Blossom/high value DIYs I want to trade for (9):
*Capricorn Ornament
*Cave
*Cherry-Blossom Flooring
*Cherry-Blossom Wand
*Glowing-Moss Pond
*Shell Music Box
*Stacked Bottle Crates
*Starry Garland
*Wooden Music Box

Food I'm offering (11): mostly 1 TBT each
*Carrot Bagel Sandwhich
*Fruit Pizza
*Mushroom Pizza
*Orange Jelly
*Orange Marmalade
*Peach Jelly
*Potato Curry
*Savory Bread
*Spooky Cookies
*Turnip Salad (2 TBT)
*Veggie Quiche

Food of theirs I want to trade for (5):
*Apple Smoothie
*Cherry Tart
*Coconut Milk
*Coconut Pancakes
*Mushroom Curry

Rest of diys I'm offering (7): 1 TBT each
*Acorn Rug
*Bamboo Noodle Slide
*Bamboo-Shoot Lamp
*Bunny Day Wand
*Dark Lily Crown
*Light Bamboo Bath Mat
*Round Vine Rug

Rest of diys to trade for (4):
*Bamboo Basket
*Glowing-Moss Dress
*Hyacinth Wreath
*Ornament Crown

So for what's left over of the even trades, I'd very much appreciate 22 TBT extra from the DIYs of yours I chose. Please let me know if all of this looks fair to you, and if you'd like to trade for all of these DIYs, plus the posters from your other thread. I still have them for you. 😌 Anyways, hope to hear back from you. Take care.

Hello, I have several DIYs I can offer you that I would appreciate a combination of DIY trade & TBT payment for. Below is the breakdown with how much TBT I'm looking for, and which items are 1:1 trades with DIYs of yours:

Golden Items I'm offering (2): 5 TBT each
**Golden Shovel
**Golden Slingshot

Gold items to trade for (1):
*Golden Ladder Set-Up Kit

Wands/Celeste items I'm offering (11): 3 TBT each
*Aries Rocking Chair
*Ice Wand
*Iron Wand
*Lily Wand
*Mums Wand
*Pansy Wand
*Rose Wand
*Starry-Sky Wall
*Wand
*Wedding Wand
*Windflower Wand

Celeste/Cherry Blossom/high value DIYs I want to trade for (9):
*Capricorn Ornament
*Cave
*Cherry-Blossom Flooring
*Cherry-Blossom Wand
*Glowing-Moss Pond
*Shell Music Box
*Stacked Bottle Crates
*Starry Garland
*Wooden Music Box

Food I'm offering (11): mostly 1 TBT each
*Carrot Bagel Sandwhich
*Fruit Pizza
*Mushroom Pizza
*Orange Jelly
*Orange Marmalade
*Peach Jelly
*Potato Curry
*Savory Bread
*Spooky Cookies
*Turnip Salad (2 TBT)
*Veggie Quiche

Food of theirs I want to trade for (5):
*Apple Smoothie
*Cherry Tart
*Coconut Milk
*Coconut Pancakes
*Mushroom Curry

Rest of diys I'm offering (7): 1 TBT each
*Acorn Rug
*Bamboo Noodle Slide
*Bamboo-Shoot Lamp
*Bunny Day Wand
*Dark Lily Crown
*Light Bamboo Bath Mat
*Round Vine Rug

Rest of diys to trade for (4):
*Bamboo Basket
*Glowing-Moss Dress
*Hyacinth Wreath
*Ornament Crown

So for what's left over of the even trades, I'd very much appreciate 22 TBT extra from the DIYs of yours I chose. Please let me know if all of this looks fair to you, and if you'd like to trade for all of these DIYs, plus the posters from your other thread. I still have them for you. 😌 Anyways, hope to hear back from you. Take care.
Hey there, just wanted to say thanks for your grand offer! This is what I would consider the trade of the century. XD I was wondering if we could trade tomorrow though? I have a lot planned tonight and won't be able to trade until tomorrow. But do not fret, for tomorrow I do not have school so I will be available mostly all day! I will, however, be sure to get your DIYs prepared before I go to bed. I have calculated a total of 62 TBT for the DIYs you're offering, and for the posters I'll have to check. And I was kinda confused about the 22 TBT bit. Are you saying that you want the extra TBT or are you offering said amount? No matter how many times I read it, I can't seem to grasp it. XD I hope to hear from you soon, and take care as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back