• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Funny Pictures Thread!

put on some pants!.jpeg

The thing that's funniest to me is that it took me at least a week after he moved in to notice that Louie has a very visible butt. ^o^;>

Here's a few of my favorites so far:

EWf1hXWUwAIV1G2

#Throwback to that time that I gave Piper a pear tree for her birthday. She genuinely really liked it lmao.

EWf1hXZUwAA4aim

I went to pick up a DIY recipe from Filbert and he told me this 😛

EWf1hXVU0AADNd3

Pietro was telling me that his crescent moon chair was crafted especially for his body shape, and then he ended the convo with... this. 😂

And finally, the one screenshot that makes me laugh no matter how many times I look at it...
EWf1hXfVAAEhrAr

I'll never forget the time when Pietro and Piper were singing together and Piper literally broke her beak 🤣🤣

Pietro is a weeds activist there were a few more things he said before this but I forgot to screenshot
1587957077224.png

1587957125779.png

1587957143264.png

Me trying to enter my friends island but instead being intimidated into hiding as my other friend blocks the entrance in her muscle suit:

EWtHpw_VcAAksv3

I gave him a spider:

EWtIRAFU8AEW23B

Flora making Apollo slightly uncomfortable by the pool:

EWtH4a3VcAEQEeT

And Flora channeling the energy of anyone who has been too impatient whilst assembling IKEA furniture:

EWtIdFQU4AAlZ9b

Back