• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Funny Pictures Thread!

DaviddivaD

Sleepless Grandpa
Bells
Tasty Cake
Do any of you have any funny pictures you've taken since this game came out? A similar topic was on the New Leaf board when I first joined this site back in late 2016/early 2017. Perhaps it's still going. Anyway this topic is inspired by that one.

Here's a few pics I found funny:

FB_IMG_1586008982189.jpg

FB_IMG_1586008992720.jpg

IMG_20200408_044509.jpg

Phoebe is staring at the fossilized dung. 😉

Phoebe kills me in the best of ways. She was funny in New Leaf and it seems she's still funny in New Horizons.

I have one of Spork sitting under a tree - donut in hand - smiling at me after I finished crafting some fish bait. I don't do social media, so I can't export from the Switch very easily.

Zucker's Bunny Day Shenanigans 😂

Zucker Bunny Day.jpeg

Post automatically merged:

Whitney Being Our Spirit Animal and Roasting Zipper 🤣

Whitney Bunny Day 1.jpeg

Whitney Bunny Day 2.jpeg

Whitney Bunny Day 3.jpeg

EVawyIgU8AAXh3_

Bunny Day,Schmunny Day.My villagers are not impressed by Zipper T.

EVaw6LyUEAUZRyB

Hey,it's possible...for all we know there might be a giant chicken wearing that bunny costume.

EVawTLPUMAA_KR4

Tutu expresses cardio indifference while a dejected Zipper T. Bunny sulks.

Back