• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Trading 🌈🌸 Full Cute Furniture (White & Sky Blue & Yellow) 🌸🌈

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was in the midst of cataloging and still have some of your furnitures in my inventory, so a new dodo code would be great please! c:
Sent!! Tysm!!! <333

i think i may have been the one who caused the communication error D:
Oh no!! D: We can definitely try again once everyone finishes and I'll send you the code via DM again!! <3333

thank you so much for your patience with me! i'll let everybody else finish up first so there's no risk of anybody else getting booted out if it goes wrong again d:

How many IGBs to catalog both sets?
Any amount you feel like tipping! :blush: I'll send you a code shortly!

thank you so much for your patience with me! i'll let everybody else finish up first so there's no risk of anybody else getting booted out if it goes wrong again d:
It's no problem at all!! It happens!! <3333 Sent you the dodo code!! <333

im interested in cataloging both! i have a pink tax machine, cream and sugar and a pro tape recorder? if it's not enough i can compensate with bells!

Me too please! I'll donate a book ticket if that's alright!

I would like to come catalog both sets too!!! Tysm <3
Sounds great!! I'll send you the code shortly! :blush:

im interested in cataloging both! i have a pink tax machine, cream and sugar and a pro tape recorder? if it's not enough i can compensate with bells!
Yes! That sounds amazing! I'll send you the dodo code shortly! :blush:

Me too please! I'll donate a book ticket if that's alright!
Omg yes! That's definitely perfect ! Tysm! :blush: I'll send you a dodo code shortly! <33

hello ! i got kicked out earlier and left that cat tower + didn't get to catalog ;__;

hello ! i got kicked out earlier and left that cat tower + didn't get to catalog ;__;

HIII!!! I'll send you the new code!!! <33 Sorry about that!! ; v ; The connection d/ced so everyone got kicked out aaa

Sweet! Okay so far I think everyone has gotten a chance to come!! Let me know if I'm missing anyone! <3

Hey, not sure if you're still doing this, but if you are I'd love to come over super quickly to catalog!
If you're feeling even a little bit tired, no worries!

Hey, not sure if you're still doing this, but if you are I'd love to come over super quickly to catalog!
If you're feeling even a little bit tired, no worries!

Hi hi!! I still am! I'll send you a dodo code shortly! :blush:

I would be interested in cataloging the sets! And if you are still looking for the sky wallpaper I could give you one :)

I would be interested in cataloging the sets! And if you are still looking for the sky wallpaper I could give you one :)

omg yes please!! that'll be amazing! is it the animated one? I have the flooring version and been looking for the sky version! ;v ;

omg yes please!! that'll be amazing! is it the animated one? I have the flooring version and been looking for the sky version! ;v ;

yes but it's only slightly animated, so the clouds move veeery slowly^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back