• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Selling Full 7-11 set! (Offer bells or Marshal)

Smelly Moo

Bells
Cake
Feedback
100% (2) +
I'm selling the full 7-11 set as I really need bells at the moment! Role in your bids! Or in case anybody has Marshal to offer I will trade the set for him! If you offer Marshal and bells then you've pretty much won xD

The auction will end at 6pm UK time (GMT) and whoever has won I will hold the set for you for as long as you like :D

Last edited:
5 mil. for a starter price, I'll go higher! I have a villager I've named 7-11 just so I could have a 7-11 in my town. I'll pay as much as possible for this set!! I've been searching for it for a month!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh and plus I have a static I can include in the deal if you want him.
I seriously have been fishing for ever just to save for this set. Please consider me seriously. Thanks :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

8 mil.

10 mil

- - - Post Merge - - -

Photo%20on%202014-05-10%20at%2006.37.jpg

Debating if I should get Marshal to move out of my town...

Last edited:
Well, you saw that I have named a character 7-11. :) Pretty far, but I see another set up for auction so if you are really wanting this set as much as I do I understand and can start bidding on the other one.

Wow these offers are nice! Okay I will end the auction at 6pm UK time! Whoever has won it I will hold the set for as long as you need ^_^

Last edited:
Ah sorry guys I fell asleep^^ The auction is closed and tokinouta has won! I will add your friend code and the trade will take place in my town! See you soon!~

Back