• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling All Fruit and Veg for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

TeeJayM

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hiya, for all those starting out or still needing some fruits and veg I have them all! A stack (10) of any fruit or veg is 3 tbt or 300 bells whichever option you prefer.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS
POTATOES
ORANGE PUMPKINS
WHITE PUMPKINS
GREEN PUMPKINS
YELLOW PUMPKINS

Last edited:
Hiya, for all those starting out or still needing some fruits and veg I have them all! A stack (10) of any fruit or veg is 3 tbt or 300 bells whichever option you prefer.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS
POTATOES
ORANGE PUMPKINS
WHITE PUMPKINS
GREEN PUMPKINS
YELLOW PUMPKINS
hello!

I'd need two oranges and cherries! don't really know how the paying works? do you mean bells as in ingame? or some currency on the forum?

hello!

I'd need two oranges and cherries! don't really know how the paying works? do you mean bells as in ingame? or some currency on the forum?
No problem! Either bells in game or tbt on the forum works, whichever is easiest for you 🙂 I'm available now if you wanted?

No problem! Either bells in game or tbt on the forum works, whichever is easiest for you 🙂 I'm available now if you wanted?
how many bells do you want ingame? also ill have to start my game real quick!

how many bells do you want ingame? also ill have to start my game real quick!
If it's a stack (10) of cherries you want then 320 bells if it's just a few then 100 bells please. Let me know when your ready and send me a dodo 👍

If it's a stack (10) of cherries you want then 320 bells if it's just a few then 100 bells please. Let me know when your ready and send me a dodo 👍
i should be ready! I'll just go with 10 oranges and cherries if that's possible! can i just give you 1000 altogether?

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS
POTATOES
ORANGE PUMPKINS
WHITE PUMPKINS
GREEN PUMPKINS
YELLOW PUMPKINS
I am brand new to the game, and brand new to this forum, so please forgive me for any errors. I would love To pay bells for pears, cherries, peaches, wheat, sugarcane, tomatoes and potatoes. I hope that’s not asking for too much. Do I need more than 1 of each?

I am brand new to the game, and brand new to this forum, so please forgive me for any errors. I would love To pay bells for pears, cherries, peaches, wheat, sugarcane, tomatoes and potatoes. I hope that’s not asking for too much. Do I need more than 1 of each?
It depends how quickly you want to start farms. Each fruit when grown into a tree will give 3 fruit so you could probably get away with only 1 of each fruit but each vegetable plant only gives 1 vegetable back normally. So it would take longer to start a vegetable patch. If you want 10 of each fruit and veg I can do it for 1800 bells if you wanted! :)

It depends how quickly you want to start farms. Each fruit when grown into a tree will give 3 fruit so you could probably get away with only 1 of each fruit but each vegetable plant only gives 1 vegetable back normally. So it would take longer to start a vegetable patch. If you want 10 of each fruit and veg I can do it for 1800 bells if you wanted! :)
Yes that would be great! now…..I don’t know how I get the bells to you?

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS