• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling SELLING ALL FRUIT + VEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells

TeeJayM

Bells
Feedback
100% (16) +
Hiya, for all those starting out or still needing some fruits and vegetables I have them all! A stack (10) of any fruit or veg is 3 tbt or 300 bells whichever option you prefer.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS
POTATOES
ORANGE PUMPKINS
WHITE PUMPKINS
GREEN PUMPKINS
YELLOW PUMPKINS

Hello , I’ve only just started the game up so I require a stack of all except coconuts , pears and peaches please ! Thank you so much

Hello , I’ve only just started the game up so I require a stack of all except coconuts , pears and peaches please ! Thank you
No problem, would you like to collect or me to deliver?
whichever is easier for you , I haven’t done this before! And I’ll be able to pay in bells if that’s okay ? How much will I owe ?

Hello , I’ve only just started the game up so I require a stack of all except coconuts , pears and peaches please ! Thank you

whichever is easier for you , I haven’t done this before! And I’ll be able to pay in bells if that’s okay ? How much will I owe ?
Can you collect, I'll be online in about 40 minutes. It'll be 3500 bells. Did you want bamboo shoots as well?

Yes please !
Let me know when you’re ready and send over the code , in the meantime I’ll set up the Nintendo online

hey hey! are you still selling?
i need cherries, peaches, carrots, tomatoes, white pumpkins, yellow pumpkins and potatoes!! can pay in bells!! :3

hey hey! are you still selling?
i need cherries, peaches, carrots, tomatoes, white pumpkins, yellow pumpkins and potatoes!! can pay in bells!! :3
Yes I'm still selling that'll be 2000 bells for everything. I'll be online today after 4pm GMT so let me know what time works for you.

i can be on today! sorry for the missed message, i’m all the way in est time zone lol

Hi are you still selling ?? I just need some cherries, peaches, pears & bamboo :) let me know!

Hi!! I am looking for peaches, cherries, and oranges. Never done this before, so I’ll do whatever is easiest for you! I’m in CST. Thanks!! :)

Hi!! I am looking for peaches, cherries, and oranges. Never done this before, so I’ll do whatever is easiest for you! I’m in CST. Thanks!! :)
Hi that's no problem, I'll be online today after 4pm GMT which I believe is 10am CST, let me know if that works for you!

Hiya, for all those starting out or still needing some fruits and vegetables I have them all! A stack (10) of any fruit or veg is 3 tbt or 300 bells whichever option you prefer.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS