• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Selling SELLING ALL FRUIT + VEG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. Bells
  2. TBT Bells
Good day!!! I need 1 of each of these fruits
🍒🍐🍎
I'd also like
12 BAMBOO (shoots)
&
9WHEAT
9SUGARCANE
9TOMATOES
9CARROTS
9POTATOES
9ORANGE PUMPKINS
9WHITE PUMPKINS
9GREEN PUMPKINS
9YELLOW PUMPKINS

I only have Hotspot so I might not be able to connect.. if it doesn't work I'll have to go to Starbucks!
Hi, I only sell in stacks (10 of each) and for everything that'll be 13 TBT or 3900 bells. Let me know when you will be online and I can come over 🙂

Hiya, for all those starting out or still needing some fruits and vegetables I have them all! A stack (10) of any fruit or veg is 3 tbt or 300 bells whichever option you prefer.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS
POTATOES
ORANGE PUMPKINS
WHITE PUMPKINS
GREEN PUMPKINS
YELLOW PUMPKINS
Hi are you still selling I need apples and peaches
Post automatically merged:

Hiya, for all those starting out or still needing some fruits and vegetables I have them all! A stack (10) of any fruit or veg is 3 tbt or 300 bells whichever option you prefer.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS
POTATOES
ORANGE PUMPKINS
WHITE PUMPKINS
GREEN PUMPKINS
YELLOW PUMPKINS
Hi are you still selling I need apples and peaches

Hi there - I’m just wondering if you’re still selling? I need pears, apples, oranges and wheat is it’s still available? No worries if not 😀
Thanks!!

Hi there - I’m just wondering if you’re still selling? I need pears, apples, oranges and wheat is it’s still available? No worries if not 😀
Thanks!!
Hi I'm still selling but am taking some time off at the moment as I'm unwell. Sorry for the inconvenience

Hi I'm still selling but am taking some time off at the moment as I'm unwell. Sorry for the inconvenience
Hey! Just stumbled upon this forum since I’m in need of cherries, pears and oranges. When you’re able, I’d like to buy some from you. Thx in advance.

All available:
ORANGES
APPLES
PEARS
CHERRIES
PEACHES
COCONUTS
BAMBOO (shoots)

WHEAT
SUGARCANE
TOMATOES
CARROTS
POTATOES
ORANGE PUMPKINS
WHITE PUMPKINS
GREEN

Last edited:
Hi hope you’re feeling better. When you are back I would like to buy with bells please the below:
Pears

Tomatoes
Carrots
Potatoes

Hey, if you still have some Peaches and Oranges; could I have some? I just got the game and I have Cherries, and just planted Pears and apples. I'd really appreciate it.

Is this still open?
I just started about a month ago and all I'd really need is Pears and Cherries, I would really appreciate it ❤

Hey, if you still have some Peaches and Oranges; could I have some? I just got the game and I have Cherries, and just planted Pears and apples. I'd really appreciate it.
Is this still open?
I just started about a month ago and all I'd really need is Pears and Cherries, I would really appreciate it ❤
Unfortunately I am unable to fulfill these requests so sorry .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back