Frogs not using umbrellas, do you?

Yeah, it's adorable to see.how happy the rain makes them :) The rain is probably my favorite time to be on, especially during the thunderstorms! I like to hang out in my house by the beach and hear the thunder and the ocean.

I always keep an umbrella on me because that rain is no joke. Imagine walking around all day in soggy clothes.

True, true, that would be a nightmare. Wow, I am so happy to see this thread hit three pages! Now if it would only rain here in So Cal! I promise I will carry an umbrella if it does! Though I must admit, one of my favorite things to do is walk in the rain without one.

my mayor doesn't use an umbrella in the rain, nor does she wear anything on her feet. i just love the sound of bare feet on the wet grass! try it in autumn too, or winter because you're not gonna let a bit of frost bite ruin your fun, are you? xD

Yeah I'm just too lazy for an umbrella. Its funny how ribbot walks in the rain and doesn't short circuit.

I don't bother to use an umbrella in the rain because I'm too lazy, plus I'm pretty sure it doesn't do anything to your character to walk around in the rain with no umbrella.

Got no time for that. I am surprised that you dont get sick or something from getting wet and have to take the medicine.

I have never had a frog villager so I had no idea :O

I usually don't use an umbrella myself cause I'm lazy too.

I never use an umbrella, dont wanna carry one and why carry one if there are no effect to getting wet

nN3waHB - Imgur.jpg

EHUvfGr - Imgur.jpg

it depends on what I'm doing. if I'm walking around looking for things to do, I'll carry an umbrella. but if I'm getting someone a fish or something, I won't carry one.

I always use an umbrella. c: I keep one in my pockets at all times, just in case. Even when I visit other people's towns, if it's raining I'll pop out my umbrella. :D When I had Lily, it was soo cute though how she never used an umbrella. :3

I usually don't bother since it's just digital hair ;) But I do tend to use them more often on the sunny days (they're supposed to prevent tanning I think?)

But some of the umbrellas are too cute to not use though!

I have a seasonal umbrella in my pockets, so I usually use one when it rains. Like another poster said above, I like to have one on me for when I visit other towns, it's fun hanging out in the rain twirling our brollies (or I'm just easily pleased).

The feeling of my character getting sick bothers me, so I do. It's kind of a habit now. I always carry around my paper parasol just because I want to stay yellow and in case it pours.

these pics are so cute! it makes me wish i had a frog in town!! personally i only use an umbrella when it occurs to me and i'm not too lazy to go get one out storage (much like irl) which is to say, not very often

I don't have an umbrella. I carry all of my tools with me and since pocket space is limited, I don't like to waste it with something I feel is useless.

Last edited:
Back