• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Hey everyone! My name is Shehan Peiris! I am new to the forums and just started Animal Crossing New Leaf!

My FC: 2750-1500-6820

Friend request me to visit towns, trade and meet up!

Fc thread

Added you, PapaNer! My fc should be in my info. Add me!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Adding Architect and Shehan! Add me please! My fc is in my info, my name is Nick!

My friend code is in my info, and my name is Cherry. By the way, I am in desperate need of a net (My store has been selling shovels and fishing poles for three straight days... Argh. So if anyone needs those, I would be happy to provide!) I also wouldn't mind trading fruit, I still need peaches and pears. I have cherries.

^Mind if I add you Mirror?
Hmu with a reply letting me know :)
I can probably help you out with peaches, I would have to check the store for a Net though.

And to anyone who wants to add me please do so, just let me know via message or a reply here letting me know you added me, that way ill add you as well. Thanks ^_^v

Last edited:
Adding more people! FC in on the left. Don't forget to tell me you added me, preferably through PM or visitor message.

I'd like to post again - I think my old friend code post got swamped by new posts - My name is Jessica and my friend code is 2423 - 2734 - 5869 . My town's fruit is cherries, so come and get them! (well, I don't actually have any left right now, but feel free to add me and stop by when my new fruit is done growing!) ^_^

SHALL BE POSTED HERE ON THE 14-06-13

I'm getting the Special NewLeaf 3DS as im in the uk on the 14th (Friday) So when i get it i shall edit this post

Hey people! New to the forum. Anyway, here's my friend code 4468-2226-2173. Send me a message with your's if you want me to add you back! :)

HAII EVERYONE ADD ME OK I LUV U

hh heh

my FC is 1246-8782-9287

can't wait to visit all of you and play and stuff

Jus send me a pm with yours and ill add you back :))

Thank you everyone you're all great

I'd loved to be added / add others. My FC is 0962-9062-3790. Feel free to pm so I can add back. >w<

Last edited:
peachk33n, I just registered you!

My friend code is 1821-9537-7794, feel free to add me! But tell me if you do, so I can add you all back! :)

Back