• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

[Friend Code Trading Thread] Creating a 3DS, Swapnote, AC:NL and turnip community!

Hi I'm looking for some pen pals for AC:NL, although I will be up for visiting other villages and having people visit sometimes I mainly want people I can write with/exchange gifts via letters etc. I know some people might think that's strange ha. Anyway, if I remember right, to exchange letters with other players you have to make them a "Best Friend" and there are limited spots but if you also want someone to write to then let me know! :) My FC is 1160-9704-4900.

Hi my name is Colin. I have no friends on my 3DS so please add me and I'll add you back. 4184-1303-8519

Last edited:
Hi there! just got AC:NL today and my friend code is 3394-4822-2123, add me and let me know so we can visit each other! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Please add me! I'd like to trade fruits and stuff like that.

0774 - 5204 - 2633

i've added you! add me too :) - 3394-4822-2123

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi, my name is Cameron and i am really just looking for people to play AC:NL with. my friend codes is 1848-1762-9254. i'll add back.

added you! add back? i've added you! add me too :) - 3394-4822-2123

My name is Charlotte, My town is called Westeros and my friend code is 1993 - 7777 - 9224 :) i'll accept anyone. I'm very new to the 3Ds so bare with me!

Last edited:
Hello! I would enjoy to make some new friends to visit you guy's town :) My name is N?j, I have apples, oranges, cherries, peaches, pears, bananas, coconut, lemons and some weird thing that looks like a tomato lol

If it is possible I would really like to be friend with someone who have Lucky in his/her town since I heard there is a higher chance for him moving if you have a friend with him (and I want Lucky so much!!!) That would be great :D But I welcome anyone to become friend with me of course lol :p

My friend code is 1805-3184-8893. Please tell me your fc if you add it!

Thanks! :D

Keeping it bumped! Add me up! Got tons of fruit and planning on doing some cool town things once the connection issues work itself out!

Hello! I would enjoy to make some new friends to visit you guy's town :) My name is N?j, I have apples, oranges, cherries, peaches, pears, bananas, coconut, lemons and some weird thing that looks like a tomato lol

If it is possible I would really like to be friend with someone who have Lucky in his/her town since I heard there is a higher chance for him moving if you have a friend with him (and I want Lucky so much!!!) That would be great :D But I welcome anyone to become friend with me of course lol :p

My friend code is 1805-3184-8893. Please tell me your fc if you add it!

Thanks! :D

I've added you :) my friend code is my signature

Back